The Key to Winning The Game Today is.... (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
to take him out of his game........... LIKE THIS!!

14-1424.jpg

THAT's the key!!

NWSaint.

I thought it was to score more points than they did?

WRONG!

Time for the "D" to make a statement to the rest of the NFL !!
Smack the crap outta Vick and straight take the "W", get back
on the plane, get back to Louisiana..................NEXT!

NWSaint.

Time for the "D" to make a statement to the rest of the NFL !!
NWSaint.

And that statement needs to be "We don't suck."

That's a great pic by the way. I'm going to put a copy of it on my wall for the game.

another key to this game is gonna be who covers crumpler. Vick will probably force the issue in the passing game and Crumpler just flat out kills us. We need to at least contain him.

Stop the TO's and contain Mikey to the best of our ability. In a previous thread, I asked (with the help of NWSaint) if Omar (if we play Nickle) should attack MV or contain him. I think we should let him throw and make his mistakes instead of pressuring him out of the pocket and putting him in his true element.

I don't understand this obscession with Vick; he's the 25th ranked passer in the league, although he does make up for some of that low ranking with his running ability. Still, in his sixth year in the league, we pretty much know what to expect from Vick - great speed and elusiveness, strong arm, inaccurate, poor decision maker. He can't play in the West Coast offense, frankly, he hasn't really proven he can succeed in any offense.

He is very good at finger pointing: at his wide receivers, at his coaches, practically at anyone around him who he can shift blame to. Very talented athlete. Below average quarterback.

I don't understand this obscession with Vick....

Because there's never been another QB who can single-handedly win a game for a team. Marino, Montana, Young, Elway...they all needed WR's or RB's to help them. Until the game in the Dome this year, Vick was undefeated versus the Saints when he starts. Let's hope his inconsistency continues.

I believe the Saints primary nemesis this season hasn't been the opponent but rather themselves. Turnovers and inopportune penalties are contributing to Saints loses more than great plays by their opponents.

Run Deuce McAllister and keep Vick off the field. Payton pleasr let Deuce get his 100 yards today.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom