The knife used to cut king cake (1 Viewer)

Leave the knife in, or take it out?

• Leave the knife in the bag/box with the king cake

Votes: 44 95.7%
  • Take the knife out of the bag/box housing the king cake

Votes: 2 4.3%

• Total voters
Not to mention it also assumes what size of the piece of cake I wanted. I prefer to not have my freedom impinged on by an authoritarian telling me what size piece I should eat.

HA! ^^^^ This is hilarious.

Don't infringe on my knife storage rights!!! This will not be tolerated. We knife rights people are getting very upset!
We will not let the non-knife people ruin our precious king cakes. Unite knife people! Unite!!! We demand trial by combat!!
ooops, did I go too far???

I leave the knife in the container for regular (non King) cakes always. But that's because if I used a clean knofe every time I walked by and got a bite for myself I would run out of clean knives from the drawer. Every day.
Truuf

HA! ^^^^ This is hilarious.

Don't infringe on my knife storage rights!!! This will not be tolerated. We knife rights people are getting very upset!
We will not let the non-knife people ruin our precious king cakes. Unite knife people! Unite!!! We demand trial by combat!!
ooops, did I go too far???

if you're looking for ways to make carnival more efficient, you're clearly missing the point

I once guzzled an entire bottle of gin from my freezer when I lived on the route. I got down to the parades before it hit me. Handled all my nights drinking very efficiently. I don’t recall what other efficient tactics I used that particular night.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom