The knife used to cut king cake (1 Viewer)

Leave the knife in, or take it out?

• Leave the knife in the bag/box with the king cake

Votes: 44 95.7%
  • Take the knife out of the bag/box housing the king cake

Votes: 2 4.3%

• Total voters
I wash it and put it back where it belongs. I do not expect someone else to clean up after me. That is just how I roll and expect others to be the same way. šŸ˜Ž

I wash it and put it back where it belongs. I do not expect someone else to clean up after me. That is just how I roll and expect others to be the same way. šŸ˜Ž
Unrelated question: Do you close the overhead cabinet doors once you take an item out?

my wife never closed the cabinets. ugh.
Huh. In my experience, it's a "man" thing. And I know it's irrational, but when I enter the kitchen and I can tell WHICH cabinets he's been in, my blood boils.

My family is torn, some leave the knife in the bag/box, some just clean the knife and put it back. Had a cousin crash at the house one time and we had king cake for dessert and I washed the knife after. The next morning he goes to the king cake for breakfast and asked wheres the knife, I said in the drawer. With a serious face he replied, just like a serial killer. I laugh, and he did not, to which he said confirmed. I always think about that moment when I have my first piece of king cake. Should I be concerned?

Huh. In my experience, it's a "man" thing. And I know it's irrational, but when I enter the kitchen and I can tell WHICH cabinets he's been in, my blood boils.

Zeetes can verify that the women in my family are anything but normal

My family is torn, some leave the knife in the bag/box, some just clean the knife and put it back. Had a cousin crash at the house one time and we had king cake for dessert and I washed the knife after. The next morning he goes to the king cake for breakfast and asked wheres the knife, I said in the drawer. With a serious face he replied, just like a serial killer. I laugh, and he did not, to which he said confirmed. I always think about that moment when I have my first piece of king cake. Should I be concerned?
Well, see, if I didn't leave the knife in there, I'd be afraid the next person would just grab a hunk and pull like a monkey [bread] so I'd be more concerned about that. I mean, if your concern is that you're going to get stabbed by a serial killer, you've already established that said would-be serial killer doesn't have a potential murder weapon in hand.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom