The last 3 pieces to our FA puzzle before we Draft BPA(s) (1 Viewer)

Personally I want Yannick Ngakoue. He’s still a high single digit sack guy that would add juice to a rotation. If we want to win and win in the playoffs we’re going to need more pass rush from our DE’s.
What's his story? Ngakoue has been with five teams since 2019. Not necessarily assuming a bad thing -- he's remained productive at all those stops. Just wondering what's kept him from sticking.

I'd go TE in the draft if the team thinks we need one .

If CSP thought Risner was any good he'd still be in Denver so Pass , that man knows good guard play I would also go young here We need to add t least one new young long term OL / DL player every year to keep the lines form getting too expensive and to keep them from all aging out at once.

Don't know enough about Houston to comment

I say in order. LB Edge rusher and RB

I agree. I'm just pointing out that there is a LT available who came into the league with a mean streak and learned to control it. He was also released so he doesn't count against the comp pick equation. He can mentor Penning and also provide depth at LT which is not a bad thing. Since he's later in his career and coming off being released while going on record saying he'd like to play for the Saints, he could come at a reasonable price. I don't see how that takes away from going after a DE, Edge and RB. They can happen at the same time.

Since [Taylor Lewan is] later in his career and coming off being released while going on record saying he'd like to play for the Saints, he could come at a reasonable price.

Sounds like maybe Lewan's willing to play a little longer. I didn't know he mentioned wanting to play for the Saints. Is this the interview?

Sounds like maybe Lewan's willing to play a little longer. I didn't know he mentioned wanting to play for the Saints. Is this the interview?

It looks like it might be.

As far as teams that could use his services as a left tackle, Lewan mentioned the Cincinnati Bengals, Pittsburgh Steelers, Philadelphia Eagles and New Orleans Saints as some potential suitors.

has anyone here ever wished for three things to happen in a draft - FA and got there wish? lol and what where the results.... although guess your asking for 4 things draft BPA as well....

Taylor Lewan can't pass a physical, that's why he was cut.

Anyway Saints can land Ziggy Ansah.

He hasn't played since October 2020 and will turn 34 in May. Seems like a very long shot to return, but Ansah has not filed retirement papers yet.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom