The last episode of Burn Notice is tonight... (1 Viewer)

crosswatt

Gone Fishing.
Staff member
Administrator
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Sticky Post
It was never compelling television, but it was fun in an cheesy way. It could get serious on occasion, and offered some interesting "tips" on spy techniques that added to the entertainment value. I'm not really sad that its over, but I'm glad I rode with it to the end of the story. Just thought it deserved mentioning.

Symbiote

Reaction score
Not the best show in the world, the few times I watched it I found it enjoyable mostly because of Bruce Campbell, how can you not love that guy!?

Semper

Super Forum Fanatic
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Not the best show in the world, the few times I watched it I found it enjoyable mostly because of Bruce Campbell, how can you not love that guy!?
He made the show for me. I don't know if I would have watched it if it were not for him.

Scorpius the Allfather

Dream Theater fanatic!
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
Am I the only one that hated Fiona? She was much worse than his mom. All she does is complain in EVERY episode and as soon as Michael is burned she expects him to move on? Being a spy is his life and he's just supposed to say I don't care I was screwed?

GeauxWhoDats

Insert Clever Title Here
Reaction score
He made the show for me. I don't know if I would have watched it if it were not for him.
1581607686082.png

Am I the only one that hated Fiona? She was much worse than his mom. All she does is complain in EVERY episode and as soon as Michael is burned she expects him to move on? Being a spy is his life and he's just supposed to say I don't care I was screwed?

Scorpius the Allfather

Dream Theater fanatic!
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
They should've shot an alternative episode where Michael chose Sonya over Fiona. It would've been much darker and they would have to have Michael lose at the end but Sonya is FINE! I'd kill Fiona for her.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Headlines

Top Bottom