The last episode of Burn Notice is tonight... (1 Viewer)

crosswatt

Gone Fishing.
Staff member
Administrator
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
It was never compelling television, but it was fun in an cheesy way. It could get serious on occasion, and offered some interesting "tips" on spy techniques that added to the entertainment value. I'm not really sad that its over, but I'm glad I rode with it to the end of the story. Just thought it deserved mentioning.

I feel wxactly the same way.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/y7kfMlroyJs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I've loved this show, mostly because of Bruce Campbell. It was a humorous, quirky show that required little thought.

I watch it too.

But I always laugh at how embarrassingly awful the fake explosions are, especially for a show with a lot of fake explosions.

I liked the show in the beginning when they were taking s cases etc. but the last two years have been all CIA I watched tonight just to see how it ended. It was ok

It is the perfect late night show that after a long day the last two brain cells standing is still more than enough to keep up. Plus it is still fun to look at Anwar's nipples poking through the tight shirt du jour.

At least the mom died. It was her or me if I had to see one more crying whining scene. I swear they brought that woman on the show just to be emotional.

It is the perfect late night show that after a long day the last two brain cells standing is still more than enough to keep up. Plus it is still fun to look at Anwar's nipples poking through the tight shirt du jour.

not only will I miss Anwar's nipples I will miss the girl they introduced this season Sonya.

not only will I miss Anwar's nipples I will miss the girl they introduced this season Sonya.

Sonya was fantastic. She is an Israeli actress named Alona Tal. Yes, I looked that up after her first appearance. No, it does not make me a stalker.

Plus the background noise in all the public area scenes were quite nice. Sometimes i forgot Michael Westen was in a life or death situation with foreign enemies as he was plotting his brilliant plan with Sam at an ocean front restaurant. Sausage parties those restaurants and bars were not.

My wife and I would play find the fatty, we had to change it to find the moderately good looking or worse person because of the lack of points being scored.

Sonya was fantastic. She is an Israeli actress named Alona Tal. Yes, I looked that up after her first appearance. No, it does not make me a stalker.

Of course it doesn't. Jeez man. I have her home address and phone number...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom