The last episode of Burn Notice is tonight... (1 Viewer)

Not the best show in the world, the few times I watched it I found it enjoyable mostly because of Bruce Campbell, how can you not love that guy!?

Not the best show in the world, the few times I watched it I found it enjoyable mostly because of Bruce Campbell, how can you not love that guy!?

He made the show for me. I don't know if I would have watched it if it were not for him.

Am I the only one that hated Fiona? She was much worse than his mom. All she does is complain in EVERY episode and as soon as Michael is burned she expects him to move on? Being a spy is his life and he's just supposed to say I don't care I was screwed?

He made the show for me. I don't know if I would have watched it if it were not for him.

1581607686082.png

Am I the only one that hated Fiona? She was much worse than his mom. All she does is complain in EVERY episode and as soon as Michael is burned she expects him to move on? Being a spy is his life and he's just supposed to say I don't care I was screwed?

They should've shot an alternative episode where Michael chose Sonya over Fiona. It would've been much darker and they would have to have Michael lose at the end but Sonya is FINE! I'd kill Fiona for her.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom