The Last of Us 2 Announced (1 Viewer)

I wasn't suggesting that it wouldn't be released on the PS4, but that two versions would be released, with the best version being on the new console. That's pretty much what Nintendo has done with things like Zelda on the last two console launches.
Even if it does come out before the PS5 launch I’m going to wait and purchase it when the 5 comes out. Can’t think of a better game to begin playing with the next generation of consoles.

I wasn't suggesting that it wouldn't be released on the PS4, but that two versions would be released, with the best version being on the new console. That's pretty much what Nintendo has done with things like Zelda on the last two console launches.

yeah, that wasn't really directed at you...it was just a general thought :9:

but the ps4 version should work on the ps5 anyway...although they may release a more optimized version which i will probably be suckered into buying :)

Even if it does come out before the PS5 launch I’m going to wait and purchase it when the 5 comes out. Can’t think of a better game to begin playing with the next generation of consoles.

no way i can hold out that long....i'll probably have beat the game multiple times by the time you play it on the ps5 :hihi:

no spoilers

yeah, that wasn't really directed at you...it was just a general thought :9:

but the ps4 version should work on the ps5 anyway...although they may release a more optimized version which i will probably be suckered into buying :)

no way i can hold out that long....i'll probably have beat the game multiple times by the time you play it on the ps5 :hihi:

no spoilers

Man I understand that. If it’s as good as the first one it’s top 5 that I’ve ever played. Literally got me emotionally invested. Amazing game.

So a disgruntled employee apparently leaked the whole plot including shots of cutscenes for this game. Do not go looking for it, the entire game is spoiled and has been dumped onto the internet. I had no interest in this game but wanted to warn people looking forward to this

Last edited:
the game has gone gold...so it looks like the 19th will be for real

the game has gone gold...so it looks like the 19th will be for real

I just ordered mine. I figured if it wasn't gong to happen by now they would have said so.

this is only the 2nd game I have every bought on its release. Don't they ship them so that they actually arrive on that day?

I just ordered mine. I figured if it wasn't gong to happen by now they would have said so.

this is only the 2nd game I have every bought on its release. Don't they ship them so that they actually arrive on that day?

yeah, and it works 90% of the time

you could always just buy it from the PSN and you would be able to play it at 11pm on that Thursday

I just played through the first and Left Behind on hard. Didn't find it to be harder except for two spots. I think it would have been if you like to run and gun over stealth though.

Someone had asked if Left Behind was worth paying for. (can't find it now) Answer stands that it depends on what they are asking for it. It is extremely short; its a one night play. But it does add a lot to the story because it goes through Eli getting bit, more about the Fireflys and you play through what Eli did between Joel going down and her hunting scene. And it felt like it actually added to it instead of your typical money grab add on.

LOA2 is supposed to be 30 hours which is twice as long as the first. Having just gone back through one, I have to say that is a lot of bang for the buck. I can't wait.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom