The Last of Us 2 Announced (1 Viewer)

Everything is based on survival the same way religions built their philosophies around survival. Toxo's survival makes the rats lose their instinctive fear of cats(or worship), the mushrooms make the insects hide in places that it can generate its spores so the spores can find new hosts to survive. The worms must seek out Light energy so they can continue to survive.

Side Note: The whole mycelial 'kingdom' is theorized to be the engine that has spread galactic life and has driven evolution for millions of years.

well, this conversation is much better without pants

rumor is that TLOU2 will release in early 2020 since Death Stranding is November 8th

delayed again

apparently they are trying to figure out how they are going to create physical copies and distribute them as they want the release day to be the same for everyone

delayed again

apparently they are trying to figure out how they are going to create physical copies and distribute them as they want the release day to be the same for everyone

Are we sure they aren't stalling to make it release on the PS5? I kind of felt they were pulling a Nintendo.

Are we sure they aren't stalling to make it release on the PS5? I kind of felt they were pulling a Nintendo.

i doubt it...the ps5 isn't due for another 8 months...

if they were pushing it back that far, they likely would have just said that the last time it got delayed...

plus they can sell an enhanced version for the ps5 next year and i will probably buy it :hihi:

i doubt it...the ps5 isn't due for another 8 months...

if they were pushing it back that far, they likely would have just said that the last time it got delayed...

plus they can sell an enhanced version for the ps5 next year and i will probably buy it :hihi:
Heck, the PS5 may end up being delayed...

Man that first one was the best story I’ve ever seen in a game. Wondrous. My brother felt the same, and we’ve both been gaming for 35 or so years. I can wait for the PS5 to release if that’s how it goes down. That would be an amazing AAA launch title imo.

there are over 100 million ps4 consoles out in the wild....the game has been in development for the ps4 for 5-6 years...there is no chance they are saving it for a ps5 launch

at this point, the game is 99% done...i am sure they are still squashing some bugs but it was going gold in the next few weeks...

there are over 100 million ps4 consoles out in the wild....the game has been in development for the ps4 for 5-6 years...there is no chance they are saving it for a ps5 launch

at this point, the game is 99% done...i am sure they are still squashing some bugs but it was going gold in the next few weeks...

I wasn't suggesting that it wouldn't be released on the PS4, but that two versions would be released, with the best version being on the new console. That's pretty much what Nintendo has done with things like Zelda on the last two console launches.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom