The Last of Us (HBO series - spoilers within) (2 Viewers)

I don’t remember any infected in the last episode but I meant to post this after I finished it : did anyone else notice that when an ominous scene is happening they use the clicker sounds to enhance the feel? No clickers in the woods but when Eli is hunting and her and David are nearing crossing paths, you can hear clicker sounds mixed in with the nature sounds. I suppose it could be swaying tree sounds but I think it is done for effect.

Ok first off the “ChatGPT Reply” was a bit creepy

Second. I am not ready. (The timestamp is from earlier)
1678664410313.png

That felt like it was 5 minutes long.

GIRAFFES!!!!!!!!!!

”It wasn’t time that did it” holy crap that hit
Marlene having to kill Anna too (Ashley Johnson voices Ellie in the games)

It’s been suggested toning Joel’s murder spree down would make the hospital hit harder, I think that turned out correct

Game/pt2 spoilers
I like that they focused on the doctor for a moment
I was starting to think Joel/Tommy’s talk about what Joel did at the hospital that takes place at the very beginning of Part 2 was going to get thrown in at the end. I think it may have fit.

I’d also like to throw out an unrelated note that the series writer, Craig Mazin, also wrote Chernobyl and you should totally watch it if you enjoyed TLoU
He also wrote on and acted in a few episodes of Mythic Quest which is very different from both of these shows but equally as great

He also wrote on and acted in a few episodes of Mythic Quest which is very different from both of these shows but equally as great
Did he? Nice, yea that’s a good one as well.

Wow, what a finale. I can't wait until I can start playing the game on Steam at the end of the month...

Call it a minor thing, but once Joel had taken everyone out in the hospital, if I were him, I would have at least grabbed one of the M4's and shoved as many mags into my backpack as possible for the trip to WY...

Wow, what a finale. I can't wait until I can start playing the game on Steam at the end of the month...

Call it a minor thing, but once Joel had taken everyone out in the hospital, if I were him, I would have at least grabbed one of the M4's and shoved as many mags into my backpack as possible for the trip to WY...
This is game related, but it’s not a spoiler if you’ve watched the episode

I’m quoting you because you made me think of it, but it’s not really a direct response.
By the time I (I’m gonna assume it’s a we, but I won’t speak for others) got to that point of the game, you’re so freaking emotionally invested you go from sneaking around stealth killing - to full on Rambo mode (or at least playing more reckless). Exactly what he did in the finale.

At any rate, I know you’re joking, but when you get to that point in the game, it’s going to underline how much Joel is going off emotion in those moments.

This is game related, but it’s not a spoiler if you’ve watched the episode

I’m quoting you because you made me think of it, but it’s not really a direct response.
By the time I (I’m gonna assume it’s a we, but I won’t speak for others) got to that point of the game, you’re so freaking emotionally invested you go from sneaking around stealth killing - to full on Rambo mode (or at least playing more reckless). Exactly what he did in the finale.

At any rate, I know you’re joking, but when you get to that point in the game, it’s going to underline how much Joel is going off emotion in those moments.
I guess that I'm looking at it as someone who hasn't played the game, but I've heard about the stealth vs rambo approach in the game. IMO, Joel in the show (unlike y'all who've played the game) doesn't know what they could encounter on the way to WY, so I'd think that the smartest thing to do would be to be as well armed as possible for the cross-country trip also since the ppl at the hospital took his rifle. Just my 2 pesos (since Pedro is Chilean-American lol)...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom