The Last of Us (HBO series - spoilers within) (2 Viewers)

The after the show thing goes into the spores

I'm certain I would have never finished this game cause I would've died of a heart attack mid-game.
There’s a scene that made one of my friends stop playing. He eventually got talked back into finishing, but he put it down for awhile

Game:
The generator in the basement. On every subsequent playthrough since my first, I will unload every bomb and bullet I have out of spite now

Game:
The generator in the basement. On every subsequent playthrough since my first, I will unload every bomb and bullet I have out of spite now

that is one of the top moments for sure. The second game also has some creepy AF spots. The office you yugo through that has the new infected (the ones that run and hide). Ive played it 4 times and just finally figured out to just run through and exit out the back. And my personal favorite is the high-rise that Abby and the Boy fall into the pool and must descend. Turn the lights low and the volume up and these games will beat any horror movie out there.

This series is the best thing going right now.

I’m truly hoping for more than 2 seasons but I’ve seen there is speculation that the crew is looking at Abbys.

Fans want Shannon Berry and she Druckmann are following each other on Twitter.

This series is the best thing going right now.

I’m truly hoping for more than 2 seasons but I’ve seen there is speculation that the crew is looking at Abbys.

Fans want Shannon Berry and she Druckmann are following each other on Twitter.

at the pace the show is moving, it appears that game 1 = season 1

that's unlikely for the second game though as the story is meatier...i could see two seasons from the second game

however, we don't have a third game yet and Naughty Dog hasn't even officially announced it....i suspect it's coming but it could be a few years away

My GF is all up into this series. That is delicious to me because she has a problem with her 28 year old son playing games. I said what is the difference between watching a movie because some of the stories are just as good. This is the game I was using as an example of that.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom