The Last of Us (1 Viewer)

friendly reminder about TLOU for ps4 coming out on Tuesday

and some other stuff

Sam Raimi Is Making A

Friend of mine at Sony is sending me a copy of this even though I played it on the PS3. I never got around to the DLC though. The movie stuff doesn't surprise me, it could be taken almost scene for scene and turned into a good movie. The announcement of Maisie Williams works enough for me. I'd like to see someone like a Joe Manganiello for Joel...and since its Sam Raimi that means Bruce Campbell is going to be in it...so as who? Bill? You still need a Tommy, David, Malene and Tess. Though the last two are less important to "get right" in my view.

Besides, a small bump in graphics and the inclusion of the DLC, what are the new features that would make someone buy this again? I still own on PS3, it came with the PS3 I bought about the same time I bought the PS4.

Is it available on Xbox? :rolleyes:

i don't know what that means but i am going to assume that you said something nice since we are family

I'm not seeing much remastered while playing this. I mean, its there, but its so subtle that without having a side by side comparison I don't really recall a difference. I will say this though, in the opening scene after the flash-forward at the very start, my character slid around the whole cutscene instead of walking. Not much remastering there.

it was probably the best looking game made on the ps3...there wasn't really much to upgrade graphically....

i did play some multiplayer last night for the first time...it's actually pretty good...it's a little slower paced than what most people are used to but i will be playing more of it

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom