The last time a Saints #2 WR had a less productive season than Ted Ginn did this year.. (1 Viewer)

I think you totally missed the point. A big name WR is not going to fix the issue and it may actually compound other issues. It's a skillset, not a name that is needed. Where you get that skillset from doesn't matter whether it be the draft, UDFA or FA. There are probably 10-20 WRs in this draft class that will perform equal to or better than the 3 examples you gave at a fraction of the price.

Lol and you really think this yet we’ve been trying and looking for that player for 3 years
1. Emmanuel Bulter,(UDFA)
2.Keith Kirkwood, (UDFA)
3.Trequan Smith whom I actually like , (3rd)
4.Devante Harris, (UDFA)
5.Ted Ginn, (FA)
6.Cameron Meredith, (FA)
7. Humphrey, (UDFA)
8. Brandon Marshall (FA)
9.Dez Bryant (FA) and I can name others .
It’s clear either go high in the draft or go big in FA
STOP THE NONSENSE of we can just plug any player in and it works that isn’t the case anymore and we tried it for 3 years ! Thats insanity for you to feel that way a person of the street can outperfrom AJ Green? Robby Anderson? Is laughable

Our team only has 3 issues and it’s time to fix it

Lol and you really think this yet we’ve been trying and looking for that player for 3 years
1. Emmanuel Bulter,(UDFA)
2.Keith Kirkwood, (UDFA)
3.Trequan Smith whom I actually like , (3rd)
4.Devante Harris, (UDFA)
5.Ted Ginn, (FA)
6.Cameron Meredith, (FA)
7. Humphrey, (UDFA)
8. Brandon Marshall (FA)
9.Dez Bryant (FA) and I can name others .
It’s clear either go high in the draft or go big in FA
STOP THE NONSENSE of we can just plug any player in and it works that isn’t the case anymore and we tried it for 3 years ! Thats insanity for you to feel that way a person of the street can outperfrom AJ Green? Robby Anderson? Is laughable

Our team only has 3 issues and it’s time to fix it

I never said not to go high in the draft. You threw out "Big" FA names and rambled on about go big or go home. Going for a WR in the first this year would not be a bad idea and I agree with that. Signing a "Big" FA would not be the best route to go, but an affordable one makes a lot of sense. Even a guy who has the skills and went high in the draft, but for some reason or another has fallen in value.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom