The Latest Alvin Kamara Workout Video (1 Viewer)

Pretty cool. I said this in the thread a few months ago about it, but this is a few miles from my house at the local JCC. I went up and met Mark Ingram there back in March. May have to take another trip, haha.

If you're looking for who resurrected the thread, you have the wrong guy..

I think you were a little late on the in ‘before the next contract to expensive’ comment. there was an ample enough amount of time since that was first posted.

Well, although it’s never to late :hihi:

I think you were a little late on the in ‘before the next contract to expensive’ comment. there was an ample enough amount of time since that was first posted.

Well, although it’s never to late :hihi:
I hear you. But to be fair, I was responding to NDCC talking about his excitement at the prospect of a healthy Alvin.

I don’t get it... plea enlighten me. Thx.

:gosaints:
Just that it's usually impossible to say anything positive about AK, without a reply post coming in about how he's going to be too expensive to re-sign after this year. My opinion is to enjoy what he can do this year (or whenever there can be a season) and worry about the rest later.

We have been blessed with some outstanding running backs. I know I’m gonna miss a few but the list includes Muncie Galbreath George Rodgers Hilliard Thomas Deuce Reggie Sproles Ivory Ingram and Kamara.

Ok.
I have to admit......

previous Kamara videos look unreal.
Balancing on that ball on one leg, catching the three pod object by the color called out....

And I absolutely LOVE to watch him run, his instincts, his balance, his ability to absorb hits and stay up.....

But this video......looks pretty easy actually.

(I know, I know, let’s see you do it old man.....I’m just saying this wouldn’t be the one I’d post considering the other workouts he’s done)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom