The Latter Days (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If a man today said he spoke to God through a burning bush, he'd be committed. What made it different back then?

Also seems really convenient that the only people that saw Jesus rise were his most faithful followers.

Some of this stuff really boggles my mind. Not to mention that there are hundreds if not thousands of religions. Every one of them can't be right, meaning 99% of them are likely wrong, so why is this one different from the others? Because we live in a Christian nation and that's what our parents fed us?

For the record, I grew up in and went to school at Catholic Church my whole life, but now identify 100% as Agnostic.

I almost made a joke about a burning bush, but then decided I wasn't going to touch it.

I almost made a joke about a burning bush, but then decided I wasn't going to touch it.
1541010979-500x0.jpg

Are you sure?

that's a lot of certainty about being uncertain

Yes, I am very certain that there is no way for us to know, so instead, we make things up and hold onto anything preached to us.

We can't stand the idea that we are not alone or not here for some higher purpose, and many need religion to help remedy that.

That's what I am certain of.

Yes, I am very certain that there is no way for us to know, so instead, we make things up and hold onto anything preached to us.

We can't stand the idea that we are not alone or not here for some higher purpose, and many need religion to help remedy that.

That's what I am certain of.

Certain about being uncertain indeed. Nice. :9:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom