The Latter Days (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Scripture says, "For you have not been appointed unto wrath, but to receive salvation." Also, the "one who now lets" which is talking about the Holy Spirit. He has to be taken out of the world for the Anti-Christ to be revealed. Yet Jesus said that we would receive the Holy Spirit, and that He would not leave us "comfortless." He would also be with us forever. If He is with us always, and we are not appointed to receive wrath but salvation, then we can't be here. Then, there is the rapture itself. If you read 1st Thessalonians about the Rapture, then read 2 Thessalonians about the 2nd coming, these are clearly 2 seperate events.

Loose cannon, I am not "stealing" movies. Streaming is the same as borrowing a CD or Movie from someone who has purchased it. Are you telling me you have never done this? Sorry, I don't believe that.

I believe in respecting each other's beliefs. I certainly studied the end times in the Bible diligently enough to make up my own mind. My concern with the secret rapture (pre-trib rapture) is that when it/if doesn't happen, will Christian believers lose their faith? This could possibly help bring the great falling away prophesy ring true.

2 Thessalonians 1-4

"Now, brethren, concerning the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ and our gathering together to Him, we ask you, 2 not to be soon shaken in mind or troubled, either by spirit or by word or by letter, as if from us, as though the day of [a]Christ had come. 3 Let no one deceive you by any means; for that Day will not come unless the falling away comes first, and the man of [b]sin is revealed, the son of perdition, 4 who opposes and exalts himself above all that is called God or that is worshiped, so that he sits [c]as God in the temple of God, showing himself that he is God".

Not to mention that there are hundreds if not thousands of religions. Every one of them can't be right, meaning 99% of them are likely wrong, ...
That really puts a dent into the Pascal's Wager analysis...

I believe in respecting each other's beliefs. I certainly studied the end times in the Bible diligently enough to make up my own mind. My concern with the secret rapture (pre-trib rapture) is that when it/if doesn't happen, will Christian believers lose their faith? This could possibly help bring the great falling away prophesy ring true.

2 Thessalonians 1-4

"Now, brethren, concerning the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ and our gathering together to Him, we ask you, 2 not to be soon shaken in mind or troubled, either by spirit or by word or by letter, as if from us, as though the day of [a]Christ had come. 3 Let no one deceive you by any means; for that Day will not come unless the falling away comes first, and the man of [b]sin is revealed, the son of perdition, 4 who opposes and exalts himself above all that is called God or that is worshiped, so that he sits [c]as God in the temple of God, showing himself that he is God".
The "Anti-Christ," or "The Desolation of Abomination spoken of by Daniel the Prophet," or the "Man of Sin," or any other name you give him will be revealed after the Church is taken out of the Earth. He can't be "revealed" until this happens, according to scripture. There is another prophecy, "15 And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel." He shall bruise his head, talking about the Cross. But, could it also be talking about the Rapture, as He is above the "Heavens" in the clouds?

Scripture says, "At the Shout of the Arch Angel, and the Sound of the Last Trump, the dead in Christ shall rise, then we who remain will rise to be forever with Christ in the Clouds."

When you read Revelation, it says that the Saints will come back for the 2nd Coming at Megiddo on White Horses with Christ to the Earth.

Now, what "Last Trump" are we talking about here? Could it be the Last of the Trumpet judgements, or another trump? There is no "Shout" at the Last Trumpet Judgement. You have to put 2 and 2 together to get 4 sometimes.

We also have to remember that Israel is a key player in all of this. None of this could take place till they became a nation again. Why? The Tribulation/Great Tribulation is all about them. Remember the 144,000 witnesses? The prophecy of the Valley of the Dry Bones of Ezekiel 37 makes all of this clear. Then, there is all of the prophecies of Zephaniah, and all the other "Minor" Prophets.

I have studied the "end-times" prophecies extensively. There are many questions, but I also believe the answers are there if you study them.

I am not "stealing" movies. Streaming is the same as borrowing a CD or Movie from someone who has purchased it. Are you telling me you have never done this? Sorry, I don't believe that.

I like how you try to rationalize streaming movies. Especially so in the context of this thread.

The "Anti-Christ," or "The Desolation of Abomination spoken of by Daniel the Prophet," or the "Man of Sin," or any other name you give him will be revealed after the Church is taken out of the Earth. He can't be "revealed" until this happens, according to scripture. There is another prophecy, "15 And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel." He shall bruise his head, talking about the Cross. But, could it also be talking about the Rapture, as He is above the "Heavens" in the clouds?

Scripture says, "At the Shout of the Arch Angel, and the Sound of the Last Trump, the dead in Christ shall rise, then we who remain will rise to be forever with Christ in the Clouds."

When you read Revelation, it says that the Saints will come back for the 2nd Coming at Megiddo on White Horses with Christ to the Earth.

Now, what "Last Trump" are we talking about here? Could it be the Last of the Trumpet judgements, or another trump? There is no "Shout" at the Last Trumpet Judgement. You have to put 2 and 2 together to get 4 sometimes.

We also have to remember that Israel is a key player in all of this. None of this could take place till they became a nation again. Why? The Tribulation/Great Tribulation is all about them. Remember the 144,000 witnesses? The prophecy of the Valley of the Dry Bones of Ezekiel 37 makes all of this clear. Then, there is all of the prophecies of Zephaniah, and all the other "Minor" Prophets.

I have studied the "end-times" prophecies extensively. There are many questions, but I also believe the answers are there if you study them.

Well, we both aren't gonna change our minds any time soon, so let's get some work done today. I appreciated your effort on sharing your faith. God bless man!

Exodus 20

9 Six days you shall labor and do all your work, 10 but the seventh day is a sabbath to the Lord your God.

Well, we both aren't gonna change our minds any time soon, so let's get some work done today. I appreciated your effort on sharing your faith. God bless man!

Exodus 20

9 Six days you shall labor and do all your work, 10 but the seventh day is a sabbath to the Lord your God.
God Bless you to, brother.

Do you think God will condemn me to eternal damnation for hating the Cowboys or do we only get the heaven-pass on the Falcons?

Do you think God will condemn me to eternal damnation for hating the Cowboys or do we only get the heaven-pass on the Falcons?

I think that's the minimum requirement for admission. Patriots and Vikings for extra points.

That really puts a dent into the Pascal's Wager analysis...

It is impossible to know how many gods have been worshiped through human history. No one knows how many religions and gods were never recorded and have been lost to time. And then there is that one translation of Hindu texts that puts the number of Hindu gods at 33,000,000.

It is impossible to know how many gods have been worshiped through human history. No one knows how many religions and gods were never recorded and have been lost to time. And then there is that one translation of Hindu texts that puts the number of Hindu gods at 33,000,000.

Is the god of math in there? Cuz that's a lot of gods to keep track of. :covri:

Is the god of math in there? Cuz that's a lot of gods to keep track of. :covri:

Well, it is the one translation of the Hindu holy books. So Hindus have either 33 gods or 33,000,000 million gods. That's quite the range.

Well, it is the one translation of the Hindu holy books. So Hindus have either 33 gods or 33,000,000 million gods. That's quite the range.

Indeed, I'll leave that for people who have time to figure out whether we're closer to the upper end or lower. :hihi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom