N/S The League Is Investigating A Second Wave Of Player Gambling (1 Viewer)

Pretty sure they all knew ……but were addicted.

If players didn’t know you couldn’t bet NBA from an NFL locker room, then 100’s of players would be doing it.

Last edited:

Attachments

• da1718d372955031e6e21e06975a4702--the-trunk-seinfeld.jpg
    da1718d372955031e6e21e06975a4702--the-trunk-seinfeld.jpg
    7.1 KB · Views: 1
I know it's a rule and all...but GD this sheet ain't start until the league got in bed with gambling/sports books.

It's like legalizing cocaine....running commercials for cocaine 24/7/365 telling everyone how great cocaine is then firing employees working at the cocaine factory for doing a line of privately bought coke in the bathroom. WTF did you expect?

You took money from and unleashed a thing people can and have been addicted to historically, flooded the airwaves with how great this addictive thing is...and now you're mad because your own employees are caught up in the addictive thing you're getting paid to push...gimme a GD break with your hypocritical rules.

Last edited:
I know it's a rule and all...but GD this sheet ain't start until the league got in bed with gambling/sports books.

It's like legalizing cocaine....running commercials for cocaine 24/7/365 telling everyone how great cocaine is then firing employees working at the cocaine factory for doing a line of privately bought coke in the bathroom. What the Fork! did you expect?

You took money from and unleashed a thing people can and have been addicted to historically, flooded the airwaves with how great this addictive thing is...and now you're mad because your own employees are caught up in the addictive thing you're getting paid to push...gimme a GD break with you hypocritical rules.

I agree partially with this. I think guys should be able to bet on other sports where legal if they so choose.

What the Colts player did is a big no-no though.

ole rogggg is probably trying to figure out how he can suspend a few saints starters for this just because.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom