The Leftovers (HBO) (2 Viewers)

I just started season one of this show and am totally digging it. Haven't really read any of this thread because spoilers, but to see that people are looking forward to this third (and final?) season makes me happy in my choice to watch this.

I just started season one of this show and am totally digging it. Haven't really read any of this thread because spoilers, but to see that people are looking forward to this third (and final?) season makes me happy in my choice to watch this.

yes, it is the final season...and I am glad, even though I really like the show...

it will be pretty interesting to see where it ends

yes, it is the final season...and I am glad, even though I really like the show...

it will be pretty interesting to see where it ends

I'm only 5 or 6 episodes into the first season and am really liking the show. I have to force myself not to watch another episode every time one ends.

Also, knowing that there are only three seasons makes me like it even more. It makes me think that there has been a beginning and an end since they started and that they aren't going to waste viewers time with space filler episodes and **** like that where they've run out of ideas and need to make enough episodes to fill a season.

Also, knowing that there are only three seasons makes me like it even more. It makes me think that there has been a beginning and an end since they started and that they aren't going to waste viewers time with space filler episodes and **** like that where they've run out of ideas and need to make enough episodes to fill a season.

exactly, the fact that this is the last season means there is clear direction and a well thought out story line from beginning to end

Loved the 1st season. LOVED IT. Somehow missed the 2nd season altogether. And now it's been so long since the 1st season I'll probably have to start over, rewatch that, then try to catch up.

Episode 3 delivers. Perfect Strangers? Are you kidding me?

Episode 3 delivers. Perfect Strangers? Are you kidding me?

Don't be ridiculous

Carrie Coons in 2 amazing shows is quite the treat

the show is so complete that it's hard to find anything to chew over - Even with Better Call Saul you can discuss Chuck and Jimmy's motivations, et al b/c they're normal humans who react in classic 'fictional' ways

walking ion on your husband playing suicide when you used to hire people to shot you and he's all like "let's have a baby" and you're all like "LOL" - there's nothing to pull apart and put back together - it's just an incredible symphony or spiritual emotion - letting it wash over

Carrie Coons in 2 amazing shows is quite the treat

Also my wife pointed out that she also played the sister Margo in the movie Gone Girl. I've seen that movie once in the theater and just last weekend on cable, yet I didn't make the connection, and I'm usually very good at that very thing.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom