The List: Top 10 combination basketball-football schools (1 Viewer)

BELOWSEALEVEL

Almost Heaven :o)
Reaction score
http://sports.yahoo.com/ncaab/news;_ylt=AosjmVny4_q3TdPzqBQ9jGvRvbYF?slug=thelisttopcombinationbas&prov=tsn&type=lgns

3. West Virginia. You might be surprised to see the Mountaineers ranked so high, but this has been the best school for both sports in the 2000s in a state without a major professional team. In Wisconsin and Texas, the NFL will always be king. In West Virginia, a state that is underappreciated for producing both football and basketball talent, Morgantown is a lifeblood of good times.

:9:

When I see the WVU basketball take the court, the first thing I always think to myself is "man, that's some high quality white trash."

When I see the WVU basketball take the court, the first thing I always think to myself is "man, that's some high quality white trash."

i admit it, i lol'd

okay, i know UConn has made some top 20 football appearances lately and has a decent program. but come on- they weren't even D-1 not that long ago.

no way UConn is higher than Florida. and probably many others.

20080327224410543013000-gyi-565x565.jpg

How can UGA not be on this list? We won the SEC in basketball this past year. : - )

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom