The Mandalorian discussion thread (4 Viewers)

Loved the first 3 episodes did not care as much for episode 4

When they decided they were going to fight the Raiders, they knew they was an AT-ST. When they snuck into their camp at night to get the Raiders and AT-ST to chase them, why didn't they just sneak and just put the explosive on the AT-ST at that point? wouldn't that have made things a lot easier?

When they decided they were going to fight the Raiders, they knew they was an AT-ST. When they snuck into their camp at night to get the Raiders and AT-ST to chase them, why didn't they just sneak and just put the explosive on the AT-ST at that point? wouldn't that have made things a lot easier?

The concept was they couldn't reach the cockpit to do anything. That's why they needed to topple it.

You can find a lot of plot holes (how did the raiders get up there) but it's fun, so I just go with it.

Easier? Yes. As dramatic or fun to watch? No.

I don't think they expected it to be "crouched down" or that they'd be able to find it unnoticed.

But, if you notice the overall themes so far, he's basically in a Star Wars RPG and doing a bunch of side quests helping out the locals with their problems.

He's not just fixing their problems, he's also helping some of them fix their own.

At some point, this idea may feed into the main Star Wars stories. A new Rebellion, of sorts.

I don't think they expected it to be "crouched down" or that they'd be able to find it unnoticed.

But, if you notice the overall themes so far, he's basically in a Star Wars RPG and doing a bunch of side quests helping out the locals with their problems.

He's not just fixing their problems, he's also helping some of them fix their own.

At some point, this idea may feed into the main Star Wars stories. A new Rebellion, of sorts.
People are pretty dismissive of the rebellion/new senate in this show so far
(And obviously First Order was able to get back a lot of Empire power/weaponry in a fairly short amount of time)
If I had to guess it seems like Werner Herzog wanted baby yoda for midichlorians - maybe the show addresses how Rey got the force and leave the parentage stuff out of the trilogy
(I’m sure that’s what the fanbois want :yes: )

People are pretty dismissive of the rebellion/new senate in this show so far
(And obviously First Order was able to get back a lot of Empire power/weaponry in a fairly short amount of time)
If I had to guess it seems like Werner Herzog wanted baby yoda for midichlorians - maybe the show addresses how Rey got the force and leave the parentage stuff out of the trilogy
(I’m sure that’s what the fanbois want :yes: )

Yeah what everyone wants is definitely more midichlorians sheet.

giphy.gif

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom