The Mandalorian discussion thread (7 Viewers)

There's a theory gaining steam that Baby Yoda wasn't actually eating the eggs but is possibly storing them somehow. It's been pointed out he doesn't chew when he swallows the frog eggs but does chew when he eats the spiders.
I was hoping for something similar. Or he knows/senses they are evil.

I'd hope it isnt just a cheap gag.

There's a theory gaining steam that Baby Yoda wasn't actually eating the eggs but is possibly storing them somehow. It's been pointed out he doesn't chew when he swallows the frog eggs but does chew when he eats the spiders.

He didn't really chew the frog he ate in season 1 either so that doesn't seem like a necessary thing for him

But doesn’t your ‘I have spoken’ dude say baby yoda is real or some such?

But does “real” = “not clone”? Or does it mean like...not synthetic?

That may or may not be a canon nerd* question

*I hope y’all know I’m being cheeky. I really enjoy the insight I’m too lazy to look at myself.

But does “real” = “not clone”? Or does it mean like...not synthetic?

That may or may not be a canon nerd* question

*I hope y’all know I’m being cheeky. I really enjoy the insight I’m too lazy to look at myself.

Kuill says that he worked in the gene farms at one point and that the child/Baby Yoda looks "evolved" as opposed to "engineered" based on his experience.

Kuill says that he worked in the gene farms at one point and that the child/Baby Yoda looks "evolved" as opposed to "engineered" based on his experience.

Which I think could be interpreted as an unaltered clone. What Kuill said was true...from a certain point of view.

So is it too soon to say episode 2 was the worst of the series so far?

I guess it depends on how you define worst. I don't think it was bad. Inconsequential and kind of weird at times maybe. But it had some good set pieces with the X-Wing chase and the ice spiders. I think it may be hard to judge this one in a vacuum because it looks like this week's episode is a direct continuation.

This episode was the first one that had me thinking, "There's no way out of this one, this time." I found it to be intense and scary, but with a lot of loose ends, purposefully loose ends.

I, honestly, enjoy the meandering through the SW original trilogy universe with references to clone wars etc. I enjoy each moment. No need to rush anything.

This episode was the first one that had me thinking, "There's no way out of this one, this time." I found it to be intense and scary, but with a lot of loose ends, purposefully loose ends.

I, honestly, enjoy the meandering through the SW original trilogy universe with references to clone wars etc. I enjoy each moment. No need to rush anything.
Yep, I agree with you on these thoughts. I know there will be quite a few out there who think this episode wasn't necessarily the best, but it left me happy.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom