The Mandalorian discussion thread (2 Viewers)

"Can you switch to Channel 2?"

x-wings.gif

While certainly one of the weaker episodes, something has to be at the bottom. If this is weak for The Mandalorian it's doing better than just about any other show I've watched, because it was still a lot of fun. I was never checked out and my suspension of disbelief and ignoring plot holes stayed intact because I was having fun with it.

It's probably the first episode that was "just fun" and didn't build on the greater narrative, but I'm OK with that. Although we really don't know if it builds on the greater narrative yet.

Which I think could be interpreted as an unaltered clone. What Kuill said was true...from a certain point of view.
[/
"Can you switch to Channel 2?"

x-wings.gif

My favorite moment. When those X Wing foils open up, I think we all tightened our butt cheeks and sat up in our seats.

If this is weak for The Mandalorian it's doing better than just about any other show I've watched, because it was still a lot of fun.
As someone who thinks this was the worst of the series so far, I agree with this statement. It's still better than whatever else is out there.

My response to that opening theme whistle and beat is a Pavlovian tingle. I can feel my week's stress exit my body.

What a GREAT episode. Last week may have been filler, but this was one of the series best. It had me damn near school girl giddy.

Now we finally understand why he doesn't remove his helmet while other Mandalorians do. All the Mando fighting was cool, and Bo-Katan!

There's a, um, kinda celebrity-type I follow on social media who seemingly already spoiled their appearance on the newest episode. Man, this stuff is hard to escape.

So with the subtle homage to Deadwood, when is Ian McShane, Jonathan Hawkes, and the ghost of Powers Boothe showing up?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom