The Mandalorian discussion thread (20 Viewers)

bonnjer

Let the Wins Count begin!
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Nope, not the only one!

Do you stick around for the part where the credits shrink, and a photo of Taika Waititi shows up, and the music has this big orchestral swell? Gives me chills every time. Something about it reminds me of music you hear in parks of Disney/Magic Kingdom, very nostalgic and comforting.
You better believe it. I love the drawings during the credits, but I definitely wait for that part.

DaveXA

I love the Lord!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
It would help. They do a decent job of explaining who people are without it, but you miss a lot of the character development that makes some of the moments meaningful without it.
Yeah, I'm behind on those as well. I've started and stopped Clone Wars a couple of times. Probably will get back on that after wife and I finish watching Queens Gambit, which is really good.

DJ1BigTymer

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
Only Clone Wars watchers will get this and maybe even not then, but with Bo-Katan's revelation that she is the "last of her line," it means one thing is certain: Korkie Kryze is DEAD.
Which also begs the question who were Korkie's parents???

Sun Wukong

Worlds Deadliest Fighting Arts Champion and Master
Reaction score
i think that was Lux Bonteri. Korkie was Duchess Satine’s nephew. I think Ahsoka taught him and some other Mandalorians. They investigated the fraud and found out the Duchess was betrayed
Yeah, it was that bonkers arse story arc where schools on Mandalore were buying poisonous bootleg tea on the black market due to budget cuts and the Jedi send Ahsoka to go teach Mandalorian children about ethics in government. The whole New Mandalorians "politically neutral pacifists" era of Mandalorian culture was as weird as it was short lived.

And no, I didn't make a single word of that up.

Which also begs the question who were Korkie's parents???
Wookiepedia just says he belongs to Clan Kryze, no parents listed. Maybe we'll see Moff Gideon decapitate him with the darksaber in a flashback.

DJ1BigTymer

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
Yeah, it was that bonkers arse story arc where schools on Mandalore were buying poisonous bootleg tea on the black market due to budget cuts and the Jedi send Ahsoka to go teach Mandalorian children about ethics in government. The whole New Mandalorians "politically neutral pacifists" era of Mandalorian culture was as weird as it was short lived.

And no, I didn't make a single word of that up.

Wookiepedia just says he belongs to Clan Kryze, no parents listed. Maybe we'll see Moff Gideon decapitate him with the darksaber in a flashback.
It also says he's Satine's "nephew" which implies that he should be Bo-Katan's son but Bo has never referenced him during the Clone Wars nor Rebels. What if Korkie was Satine's secret son fathered by Obi-wan?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 10, Guests: 10)