The Mandalorian discussion thread (24 Viewers)

Penguin

Subscribing Member
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
Am I wrong in thinking what I am thinking about the reveal in the new episode?

Saint by the Bay

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Am I wrong in thinking what I am thinking about the reveal in the new episode?
What I took from it is they are trying to use The Child's blood to give people force abilities. What were those things at the end that Moff Gideon had?

UncleTrvlingJim

Administrator
Administrator
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Yeah, it was that bonkers arse story arc where schools on Mandalore were buying poisonous bootleg tea on the black market due to budget cuts and the Jedi send Ahsoka to go teach Mandalorian children about ethics in government. The whole New Mandalorians "politically neutral pacifists" era of Mandalorian culture was as weird as it was short lived.
Yeah, that was it... I was trying to see how much I could do from memory. I'm getting old.

Penguin

Subscribing Member
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
What I took from it is they are trying to use The Child's blood to give people force abilities. What were those things at the end that Moff Gideon had?
Interesting take. What I took from it was that they are working on the alleged clone of Palpatine. Unless canon has established that Palpatine in Rise was NOT a clone and I missed that one.

Those things looked like some sort of upgraded Elite Trooper armor, but it was hard to tell. Don't know why he would need them, but maybe Gideon is assembling new Inquisitors.

Saint by the Bay

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Interesting take. What I took from it was that they are working on the alleged clone of Palpatine. Unless canon has established that Palpatine in Rise was NOT a clone and I missed that one.

Those things looked like some sort of upgraded Elite Trooper armor, but it was hard to tell. Don't know why he would need them, but maybe Gideon is assembling new Inquisitors.
Or possibly working on Snoke? Maybe Moff Gideon was tasked with making the Snoke.

Torgo

I am Torgo
Reaction score
So, I'm not reading the spoilers since I'll be watching later tonight, but how was this week's episode? More like episode 2 or more like 3? Just want to prepare myself.

DaveXA

I love the Lord!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
So, I'm not reading the spoilers since I'll be watching later tonight, but how was this week's episode? More like episode 2 or more like 3? Just want to prepare myself.
One guy called it a crazy episode, so I'm going with that. I'm watching tonight. :hihi:

Saint by the Bay

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
It had a lot of good action and a couple of story points, but it felt more filler than a big part of the larger story like last week. It wasn't like episode 2 though which felt very contained from the story. So I'd put it in between 2 and 3 from a more like standpoint.

boutrous

the only way I know how
Reaction score
Yes this is exactly what they were talking about. They even mentioned a high 'M' count of his blood... at least they didn't say they whole m-word.

The suits at the end looked like some kind of elite trooper. His own suit looked very much like Vader inspired... I'm here for it!!

Way more like 3 than like 2. It was more pertaining to this series, too, which I liked a lot. I felt a little lost in 3 because I haven't seen Clone Wars or Rebels. It was my favorite episode this season so far.

Scorpius the Allfather

Dream Theater fanatic!
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
So apparently those suits at the end are Dark Troopers, I'm sure someone else can fill the rest of that in for me since I don't really know about it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 10, Guests: 12)