The Mandalorian discussion thread (11 Viewers)

Ehhh, Kennedy still running things makes me nervous as hell, but if Feige is directing, I'll be cautiously optimistic. 2022 really isn't that far off. I can't see them having a full feature film ready that quickly. I mean, is there even a script yet?

We know nothing official about any Star Wars movie or TV properties outside of the Kenobi miniseries and the Cassian Andor show that's going to start filming soon. Lots of rumors beyond that, but nothing confirmed.

We know nothing official about any Star Wars movie or TV properties outside of the Kenobi miniseries and the Cassian Andor show that's going to start filming soon. Lots of rumors beyond that, but nothing confirmed.

I just posted proof of a Feige movie, unless you meant the content of it which is unknown.

What's the story on the Kenobi miniseries? Is that coming soon or still in the works? I'd love to see a Kenobi series.

Yeah, content. We know Feige and Taika Waitti are making films, and Leslye Headland is making another series but nobody knows what any of them are actually about.

I knew there was at least one more but couldn't remember that it was Taika directing it. This may be a stupid question but are Feige and Taika writing their movies and directing?

I knew there was at least one more but couldn't remember that it was Taika directing it. This may be a stupid question but are Feige and Taika writing their movies and directing?

Waititi is directing and co-writing his movie. As far as I know, Feige has only been said to be "developing" his movie. Which given that his background is in producing, may mean he's game planning the whole thing and will have someone else direct or write it.

Waititi is directing and co-writing his movie. As far as I know, Feige has only been said to be "developing" his movie. Which given that his background is in producing, may mean he's game planning the whole thing and will have someone else direct or write it.

That article I posted did mention that it's based off an idea Feige had but that doesn't mean he's writing the whole thing or if he's having someone else flesh it out.

Just makes me all kinds of curious what Feige is working on.

I know Katee did Bo-Katan's voice in The Clone Wars and they probably modeled the character after her but seeing her in live action was awesome. It's like the character lept out of the animated tv screen into the real world.

Man, she's great. I'm starting to watch Battlestar Galactica. First time watching and long overdue. She's still Dana Walsh to me though. :hihi:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom