The Mandalorian discussion thread (8 Viewers)

Parody trailer doesn't give it away? LOL.
the Paar'o-dee are a species who are a distant cousin to the Twi'leks
they have a robust communication/entertainment system - unfortunately this makes the more ethically compromised among them given to propaganda
and that's why i imagine this piece to be, nothing more than Paar'o-dee propaganda

Over on Reddit, one user shared an image of a patch, mug, and water bottle that a user claims were wrap gifts for Season Two, though they didn't source the origins of the photo. With the water bottle using the term "Huc," it serves as a reference to the series' working title of "Huckleberry."

The patch features what appear to be two crossed lightsabers, or possibly one lightsaber and the Darksaber. Also on the patch is the skull of a mudhorn, which might merely serve as a reference to the first season as opposed to a tease that such a beast will return in Season Two.

This patch and its possible depiction of lightsabers give us yet another clue that Season Two will see the debut of Ahsoka Tano, as reports emerged earlier this year that Rosario Dawson had been cast as the Clone Wars character. Creator of that animated series, Dave Filoni, has managed to dodge questions about Ahsoka's upcoming appearance.

jumrzxris0x41.jpg

My only question if we're going to see Ahsoka and Moff Gideon throw down in a lightsaber battle, how Ahsoka doesn't utterly wreck him in .5 seconds.

Maybe they do a riff on Sabine in Rebels and have her train Din Djarin to fight Gideon for the rights to the Darksaber.

And I can't remember actually seeing it, but that's what I want to say because he had a jet pack.

In the book I mentioned before, (it's been yrs since I read it), I think I remember is that Boba somehow killed the Sarlacc and climbed out of it...

In the book I mentioned before, (it's been yrs since I read it), I think I remember is that Boba somehow killed the Sarlacc and climbed out of it...

Oh, that's interesting. I haven't read the book. There's no mention or hint of it in the movie though.

Oh, that's interesting. I haven't read the book. There's no mention or hint of it in the movie though.
It's a very entertaining book, it's a compilation of 5 mini-stories about Boba, IG-88, Dengar, Bossk, and Zuckess w/ 4-LOM...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom