The Mandalorian discussion thread (2 Viewers)

In the original Expanded Universe stuff (called Legends now) he escaped and was found nearly dead by Dengar who helped nurse him back to health.

In the current canon he has never definitively shown to be alive, but it is heavily implied that he escaped the Sarlacc because a guy on Tattooine named Cobb Vanth ends up buying some Mandalorian armor from Jawas. Heavily implied to be Boba's and somehow out of the pit when the Jawas got ahold of it.

Also, there are rumors than Morrison may be pulling double duty and also playing Rex, possibly showing up with Ahsoka. I'm actually more excited at that prospect, although Fett could be interesting.

In the original Expanded Universe stuff (called Legends now) he escaped and was found nearly dead by Dengar who helped nurse him back to health.

In the current canon he has never definitively shown to be alive, but it is heavily implied that he escaped the Sarlacc because a guy on Tattooine named Cobb Vanth ends up buying some Mandalorian armor from Jawas. Heavily implied to be Boba's and somehow out of the pit when the Jawas got ahold of it.

Also, there are rumors than Morrison may be pulling double duty and also playing Rex, possibly showing up with Ahsoka. I'm actually more excited at that prospect, although Fett could be interesting.

I remember Dengar nursing back to health...

seriously brah? you couldn't let us know earlier? ok, so even though you have proven me wrong. more than a few (probably more) times, you haven't thought about posting this??? there goes my respect.

seriously brah? you couldn't let us know earlier? ok, so even though you have proven me wrong. more than a few (probably more) times, you haven't thought about posting this??? there goes my respect.

I am forever late to the party. The party is usually over when I arrive, in fact.

So apparently I need to watch Rebels. Can anyone else attest to this potential fact?

I would say yes. It isn't necessarily Clone Wars level quality, and the animation isn't quite as good and uses a different design aesthetic. And the first season may seem a little kiddy, but it gets much better with each season and pays off numerous dangling plots from Clone Wars as well as building on stuff from the original trilogy. It's sort of a bridge between the two era's.

I am forever late to the party. The party is usually over when I arrive, in fact.

I would say yes. It isn't necessarily Clone Wars level quality, and the animation isn't quite as good and uses a different design aesthetic. And the first season may seem a little kiddy, but it gets much better with each season and pays off numerous dangling plots from Clone Wars as well as building on stuff from the original trilogy. It's sort of a bridge between the two era's.
ok, ok, i still love and respect you. sigh.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom