The Mandalorian discussion thread (4 Viewers)

And I know I can't be the only one who has the end credit music on constant replay in my head, right?

Nope, not the only one!

Do you stick around for the part where the credits shrink, and a photo of Taika Waititi shows up, and the music has this big orchestral swell? Gives me chills every time. Something about it reminds me of music you hear in parks of Disney/Magic Kingdom, very nostalgic and comforting.

Nope, not the only one!

Do you stick around for the part where the credits shrink, and a photo of Taika Waititi shows up, and the music has this big orchestral swell? Gives me chills every time. Something about it reminds me of music you hear in parks of Disney/Magic Kingdom, very nostalgic and comforting.
You better believe it. I love the drawings during the credits, but I definitely wait for that part.

It would help. They do a decent job of explaining who people are without it, but you miss a lot of the character development that makes some of the moments meaningful without it.

Yeah, I'm behind on those as well. I've started and stopped Clone Wars a couple of times. Probably will get back on that after wife and I finish watching Queens Gambit, which is really good.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom