The Mandalorian discussion thread (5 Viewers)

Has anyone watched the "Holiday Special" yet? Between Christmas and the big Saints win, I totally forgot about it.

So did I. I’m off this week, I’ll have to fit it in soon.

Just finished the doc. Definitely worth viewing. It's kind of a bunch of mini-docs on each episode. However, conspicuously absent is any mention of the Luke reveal in the finale.

Has anyone watched the "Holiday Special" yet? Between Christmas and the big Saints win, I totally forgot about it.

So did I. I’m off this week, I’ll have to fit it in soon.

I need to as well. Probably after I finish BSG.

giphy.gif

I think you're thinking of the old SW holiday special which was totally cringeworthy. But the Mandalorian holiday special is supposedly pretty good.

Ah ok. Makes sense now. I'll have to check that out myself then.

Just finished the doc. Definitely worth viewing. It's kind of a bunch of mini-docs on each episode. However, conspicuously absent is any mention of the Luke reveal in the finale.

They went to insane lengths to keep it secret. In fact, according to people who work on the dubs for foreign markets they weren't even allowed to work on the back half of the last episode until the last minute. No way they were letting the documentary crew on set for it, I'd assume.

They went to insane lengths to keep it secret. In fact, according to people who work on the dubs for foreign markets they weren't even allowed to work on the back half of the last episode until the last minute. No way they were letting the documentary crew on set for it, I'd assume.

Yeah, I was thinking that might have been why it's not in the special. I do hope they will eventually do something covering a behind the scenes look at specifically that episode, because that was obviously one of the biggest reveals ever in a SW show.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom