The Mandalorian discussion thread (5 Viewers)

What about Samuel L. Jackson? He’s been a Disney cartoon character (Frozone), a Jedi master (Mace Windu) and a Marvel superhero (Nick M.F. Fury).
Incredibles was released in 2004 and the Pixar acquisition did not happen until 2006 (or 7?) - and while Incredibles 2 was obviously afterwards, i still think we need to wait on the Pietro/Quicksilver ruling to see where/how Frozone slots

I think they're specifically going with Disney Princess to make it a more exclusive club. Countless people have voiced characters in cartoons but only a select few get the Disney Princess designation.
I suppose “princess” conveys some exclusivity, but I haven’t been able to come up with anyone else who has done a Disney cartoon, princess or not, plus appear in the MCU and Star Wars.

And Mace Windu was on the Jedi council. That’s got to count for something

I suppose “princess” conveys some exclusivity, but I haven’t been able to come up with anyone else who has done a Disney cartoon, princess or not, plus appear in the MCU and Star Wars.

Mads Mikkeslon was in Rogue One, Doctor Strange, and did a voice in Cars. Well, the Danish dub, anyway.

if you count nature documentary then Natalie Portman
also Lupita was in Jungle book

What about Samuel L. Jackson? He’s been a Disney cartoon character (Frozone), a Jedi master (Mace Windu) and a Marvel superhero (Nick M.F. Fury).

izcOK4m.gif

Stuff that in your Disney Princess and smoke it....wait that came out wrong.

I was finally able to watch it like a normal human, all 8 episodes in 3 days...

I thought it was better than the first season...i know they are doing the Boba Fett series next but will there be another season of Mando?

I was finally able to watch it like a normal human, all 8 episodes in 3 days...

I thought it was better than the first season...i know they are doing the Boba Fett series next but will there be another season of Mando?

Yes, the Boba Fett season will be on in December 2021 and the next next Mando season will be on after that. Not exactly sure when it will start, but it could be right after Boba, or it could be End of Year 2022.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom