The Mandalorian discussion thread (2 Viewers)

It’s fine by me. I don’t want to keep all my subscriptions going. Locked into HBO max until the end of the year probably and first of the year looks good for Netflix with Karate Kid and Strnager Things. I won’t be biting a ton until football season is over anyway.

It’s fine by me. I don’t want to keep all my subscriptions going. Locked into HBO max until the end of the year probably and first of the year looks good for Netflix with Karate Kid and Strnager Things. I won’t be biting a ton until football season is over anyway.
I get HBO Max thru my cell phone plan, which my employer pays for.
I get Netflix thru my Comcast subscription.
I pay for Disney+ and YouTube Red. I only pay for YouTube because $8 a month to me is worth never having to see another commercial again.

With nothing new coming out right now my commute is a bit more boring.

Rumor is that there will be a plethora of Mandalorians next season...

Maybe he's had some acting classes or something since then.

If nothing else, Lucas was notorious for being really bad at directing his actors' performances dating all the way back to the OT. So while he's never going to be a worldbeater maybe someone with a bit more ability can coax something out of him.

Maybe he's had some acting classes or something since then.
I mean, anything is possible

but legit, I think of someone like Nicole Kidman. Her early career, I’m not sure I could have picked a worse actor. Then she worked for Gus van sant and now is one of the best actors working
so anything is possible

I mean, anything is possible

but legit, I think of someone like Nicole Kidman. Her early career, I’m not sure I could have picked a worse actor. Then she worked for Gus van sant and now is one of the best actors working
so anything is possible
Yeah, sometimes the talent isn't always obvious, and some have to work hard at it, while others it's easy for them.

I'm not sure where Hayden fits though. His acting in the prequels was meh.

I wouldn't think this will be a massive role. Either Clone Wars flashbacks or he shows up as a force ghost to talk to Ahsoka.

I wouldn't think this will be a massive role. Either Clone Wars flashbacks or he shows up as a force ghost to talk to Ahsoka.
It would have to be flashbacks or force ghost, so hopefully not a big part in the series. As for his appearance in Obi Wan, it would have to be flashbacks, correct? I mean it takes place after Mustafar but well before Return.

It would have to be flashbacks or force ghost, so hopefully not a big part in the series. As for his appearance in Obi Wan, it would have to be flashbacks, correct? I mean it takes place after Mustafar but well before Return.
There's going to be a rematch between him as Darth Vader and Obi Wan.

But Vader could be anyone, don’t need Hayden for that. In order to show Anakin pre-Mustafar, it will have to be a flashback or dream sequence. Right?
Maybe they're putting him in the suit for the fight scene? Ewan has to fight so why not Hayden? Also, maybe his helmet gets knocked off so we see his messed up face.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom