The Mandalorian discussion thread (4 Viewers)

Not 100% sure where to put this so I'll deposit it here. Looks like we are basically getting a live-action Rebels show.

that's cool, but the biggest news to me is that production STARTS IN MARCH!!! Man, I was hoping that they had already started filming, it looks like this won't be ready til at least late '22.

Not 100% sure where to put this so I'll deposit it here. Looks like we are basically getting a live-action Rebels show.

Man, I can't believe they aren't starting production until March. This is one I've been looking forward to. Isn't the Mandalorian 3 starting production in March as well?

that's cool, but the biggest news to me is that production STARTS IN MARCH!!! Man, I was hoping that they had already started filming, it looks like this won't be ready til at least late '22.

I think we will be getting Mando around Spring 2022. This will probably be our Winter 2022 Disney+ SW offering.

Man, I can't believe they aren't starting production until March. This is one I've been looking forward to. Isn't the Mandalorian 3 starting production in March as well?

ink we will be getting Mando around Spring

Mandalorian Season 3 started filming last October. Last I read, it is expected to wrap in March 2022 and be released Q4 2022. That would explain why Ahsoka hasn't started filming yet.

Mandalorian Season 3 started filming last October. Last I read, it is expected to wrap in March 2022 and be released Q4 2022. That would explain why Ahsoka hasn't started filming yet.

Good point. I keep forgetting they just started filming Mando season 3. Because they were filming BoBF I keep getting the schedule screwy in my head.

This will make my daughter extraordinarily happy, since Sabine might be her favorite Star Wars character at the moment.

Now if we can just get Hera and Chopper to show up…

I’m excited for Mando 3, Ahsoka, and Obi Wan. I’m hoping we get a good dose of Thrawn in two of those. Not too sure about Boba, even though he’s my favorite character.
Id love to see a live action Thrawn

Id love to see a live action Thrawn
My only regret about the apparent coming appearance of Thrawn in the Ahsoka series is that it almost guarantees we're never going to get a film version of the Zahn trilogy (which I admit I've somewhat given up on for years now).

In case anyone hasn't read it:
- although there's always the possibility of altering the end so Thrawn escapes instead of being assassinated. That would require some re-writing, maybe even cutting the entire subplot about the red guards' people and home planet, which would be a shame to lose, but if it got all the rest of in, I'd take it.

we're never going to get a film version of the Zahn trilogy (which I admit I've somewhat given up on for years now).

Hur0Tg5.gif

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom