The Mandalorian discussion thread (4 Viewers)

In the Behind the Scenes of Obi Wan on Disney+, there is a snippet of him fighting Darth Vader. It's also mentioned that him protecting Luke is only the beginning of the story, so maybe a lot of it will take place somewhere other than Tatooine.

I just read an article this morning that Harrison Ford will reprise his role as a "de-aged" Han Solo in either an Episode of S3 or Book of Boba.

I just read an article this morning that Harrison Ford will reprise his role as a "de-aged" Han Solo in either an Episode of S3 or Book of Boba.

9ky2.gif

Of course, this begs the question: will Mark Hamill return again? Fans have a lot of hope he’ll be seen in The Mandalorian season 3, but we have no word yet. It would be great to see Hamill and Ford together on screen again, were that to happen.

Giant Freakin Robot makes up lies for clicks. No one with any track record is reporting this or anything close to it.

That is why I have Unconfirmed Spoiler in the Spoiler that I asked people not to click if they didn't like spoilers. :ROFLMAO:
It's not that people don't like it. But that source isn't source. It more like someone hoping Disney does it a certain way and then writing it in a way to make it sound plausible. About as useful as an Onion parody piece, which can be funny on occasion.

It's not that people don't like it. But that source isn't source. It more like someone hoping Disney does it a certain way and then writing it in a way to make it sound plausible. About as useful as an Onion parody piece, which can be funny on occasion.
Much like the click bait title on this Boba trailer....

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom