The Mandalorian discussion thread (2 Viewers)

The Thrawn rumors of him appearing in Ahsoka are heating up...

But Star Wars Rebels characters aren’t the only animated fan favorites making the jump to live action. Earlier this year we broke the news that Ahsoka’s former friend and fellow Jedi Padawan Barriss Offee will be making her long awaited return in Ahsoka. It shouldn’t come as a shock given the fact that Dave Filoni is writing and executive producing Ahsoka and during a 2015 panel he revealed that he “had plans for Barriss.” Ahsoka seems like the perfect opportunity to continue the stories of Barriss, Thrawn, Sabine, Ezras and of course Ahsoka. Ahsoka will also be introducing new characters into the world of Star Wars including Ivanna Sakhno’s mercenary character “Astrid”.
Although it has been heavily rumored and speculated that Thrawn would make his live-action debut, especially given Ahsoka’s search for him, this news is beyond exciting. Especially the fact that he is described as a series lead which seems to indicate he will not simply make a cameo appearance, but instead be a major player in the series.

Last edited:
So, I gave myself a couple of pairs of Star Wars-related shades, one pair is for Mando, the other for Boba Fett... this is the way...

20211223_192333.jpg20211223_191909.jpg20211223_191644.jpg20211223_191256.jpg

Last edited:
Bo-Katan rumored to get her own spinoff on D+...

I figured Mando season 3 was going to be all about Bo-Katan trying to get the darksaber back and Mando being all, "just take it for God's sake, quit plotting to kill me while you do it!"

I figured Mando season 3 was going to be all about Bo-Katan trying to get the darksaber back and Mando being all, "just take it for God's sake, quit plotting to kill me while you do it!"
I never understood why they didn't just fight, and unbeknownst (sp?) to Bo-Katan, Mando throws the fight and she wins. He didn't kill for it, she shouldn't have to either.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom