The Mark Sanchez Mythology (1 Viewer)

desmondskiggers

Sports Research Analyst
Reaction score
Is gonna take a sidetrack this week. Big Sed needs to re-introduce himself to his old teammate early and often.

The offense of the Jets does not bother me. Their hard-hitting defense does.

Yeah, he's going to be a decent NFL QB but he is still a rookie and going to make mistakes. I do think this will be our toughest challenge yet.

most definitely our toughest challenge yet.
Rex Ryan with that smash mouth defense have been tearing it up, not to mention when the bills blitzed us they were making drew make plenty mistakes. The JETS do it so much better and with better players, we better be able to pick up those blitzes.

most definitely our toughest challenge yet.
Rex Ryan with that smash mouth defense have been tearing it up, not to mention when the bills blitzed us they were making drew make plenty mistakes. The JETS do it so much better and with better players, we better be able to pick up those blitzes.
i dont think the blitz bothers him its always the cover 2 and zone that he has trouble with like the bucs the colts any cover 2 team,the jets wont be any different from the eagles he will have more deep throws avalible and with the running game picking up 400+ yards for drew with 5 td's

We need to keep with today's gameplan and run the ball. Otherwise I can see this game ending up like that Baltimore 2006 game.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom