The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel (1 Viewer)

zeetes

carouser
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
this is one of the best shows i have watched in a long time.

anyone familiar with house of cards, stars the girl who was the prostitute doug was obsessed with. she plays a housewife who’s husband left her for his secretary, set in the 50s. she falls into doing stand up comedy and very funny.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B06WPB59TM

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt5788792/

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/fOmwkTrW4OQ" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Best show in a long while!

totally agree. i was going to catch up on mozart in the jungle (great show, just slow at times), but came across this and gave it a shot. i haven’t been able to stop watching when i turn on the tv.

Arguably the best single season of any show I've ever watched. It's rare for me to not be able to think of one single thing I'd change, but with this show, I can't. Everyone was perfectly cast, the music was always right on point, the story was so easy to relate to on so many levels.

It's just a gem. I've been encouraging everyone I can to watch it and not one person has come back with anything but the highest praise.

Cool - we&#8217;re about to finish second season of Stranger Things and need a new show. This sounds excellent.

Arguably the best single season of any show I've ever watched. It's rare for me to not be able to think of one single thing I'd change, but with this show, I can't. Everyone was perfectly cast, the music was always right on point, the story was so easy to relate to on so many levels.

It's just a gem. I've been encouraging everyone I can to watch it and not one person has come back with anything but the highest praise.

my only complaint is that it was only 8 episodes.

my only complaint is that it was only 8 episodes.
Seriously. Why do we get 21 episodes of American Idol and 8 of the really good stuff? I had been looking forward to this one since they released the pilot episode.

It is a great show. I am ready for another season.

I totally missed this thread but stumbled on the show two nights ago. Man is it fantastic (I really need to stop going for stretches without checking on the EE)
i admit, it is one of the best shows that i have watched in a very long time. it is one of the few that i would watch daily if it was on.

I have been sitting on the fence about renewing my prime membership due at the end of this month for some time now. This show may just be good enough to tip the scale. Just finished episode 2

I have been sitting on the fence about renewing my prime membership due at the end of this month for some time now. This show may just be good enough to tip the scale. Just finished episode 2

I’d pay $99 a year just for this show.

Beautifully written and performed.
So tight with the script, nothing is wasted.
As good as Mrs. Maisel is, the two dads are just perfect in their roles.

Only script as tight as TMMM is The Missing on Amazon as well, though it’s not a comedy.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom