The Masked Singer (1 Viewer)

MTDB1983

Very Banned
Reaction score
I didn’t see anything front page regarding this little doozy. And I can’t find the search feature from my phone, so apologies if this topic has already turned into a thread.

Anyone watching it? Happy to say I guessed the Unicorn first episode, and the Alien also first episode. Terry Bradshaw, Antonio Brown, Tori Spelling, Ricky Lake, and Tommy Chong have all been revealed.

What’s left is the Bee, Lion, Peacock, Rabbit, and Monster.

Here are my guesses:
Peacock- Neil Patrick Harris
Bee- Gladys Knight
Rabbit- Jordan Knight or JC Chasez
Lion- Hailee Steinfield
Monster- T-Pain

Care to take a gander?

Spoiler alert! That's what I would add to your title and body of text.

I really like the show a lot, but if I knew who was behind the mask for sure, it would make it much less fun to watch. I was proud that I guessed Pineapple dead on. His voice and one of the clues in the second episode had me convinced and I was right!

Spoiler alert! That's what I would add to your title and body of text.

I really like the show a lot, but if I knew who was behind the mask for sure, it would make it much less fun to watch. I was proud that I guessed Pineapple dead on. His voice and one of the clues in the second episode had me convinced and I was right!

Good point! You are right, it knowing who it is, is what makes it so intriguing. You have any guesses on the rest?

The OP may be right. As it has been BTW renewed for a second season.

I was completely wrong about this week's unmasked singer.

I'm honestly pretty clueless on the test except maybe for the Bee. That's one or two people imo, probably Gladys Knight or Patty Lebell.

No idea on Rabbit, my guess has been Chris Angel.

I didn’t see anything front page regarding this little doozy. And I can’t find the search feature from my phone, so apologies if this topic has already turned into a thread.

Anyone watching it? Happy to say I guessed the Unicorn first episode, and the Alien also first episode. Terry Bradshaw, Antonio Brown, Tori Spelling, Ricky Lake, and Tommy Chong have all been revealed.

What’s left is the Bee, Lion, Peacock, Rabbit, and Monster.

Here are my guesses:
Peacock- Neil Patrick Harris
Bee- Gladys Knight
Rabbit- Jordan Knight or JC Chasez
Lion- Hailee Steinfield
Monster- T-Pain

Care to take a gander?

I think this show is mindless fun and I really enjoy it.

Peacock - Donny Osmond
Bee - Gladys Knight
Rabbit - Joey Fatone. It's 100% not JC Chasez or Jordan Knight
Lion - Rumer Willis
Monster - T-Pain

No doubt Bee is Gladys Knight. That voice is distinctive. Plus she's the only one with a long history with Tina Turner and she's the only one with 10 Grammys. I would assume next week everyone will be saying the same thing.

I'm stump on Peacock. I'm leaning Harris, but don't believe it's Donny Osmond. Even considering the mask, Peacock has height while Osmond is shorter than I at 5'10".

No doubt Bee is Gladys Knight. That voice is distinctive. Plus she's the only one with a long history with Tina Turner and she's the only one with 10 Grammys. I would assume next week everyone will be saying the same thing.

I'm stump on Peacock. I'm leaning Harris, but don't believe it's Donny Osmond. Even considering the mask, Peacock has height while Osmond is shorter than I at 5'10".

Chaka Khan has 10 Grammys. GK has 8 single and 2 with groups.

The height of the peacock is 5'9. This clue was given in week 1 I believe and Donny Osmond is also 5'9.

Pretty sure peacock is Donny Osmond. This was one that was figured out very early by most. The clues fit Donny perfectly.

I'm surprised by the Patti LaBelle guesses for the Bee. Patti's singing voice sounds nothing like the Bee.

I'm happy to hear there will be a 2nd season. We'll have to start this thread early on for that season. ?

The height of the peacock is 5'9. This clue was given in week 1 I believe and Donny Osmond is also 5'9.

Pretty sure peacock is Donny Osmond. This was one that was figured out very early by most. The clues fit Donny perfectly.

I'm surprised by the Patti LaBelle guesses for the Bee. Patti's singing voice sounds nothing like the Bee.

I'm happy to hear there will be a 2nd season. We'll have to start this thread early on for that season. ?

If it is Donny Osmond, color me surprised at how spry he is for a 61 yr old man.

I missed that clue in week 1. Thanks.

My guesses:

Peacock - Donny Osmond
Rabbit - I think Neil Patrick Harris though a co worker thinks it is Michael Carbanaro?
Bee - always thought Gladys Knight until she said 10 grammys which now makes me think Chaka Khan.
Monster - T-pain
Lion - Rumer Willis

I previously got Alien correct.

My guesses:

Peacock - Donny Osmond
Rabbit - I think Neil Patrick Harris though a co worker thinks it is Michael Carbanaro?
Bee - always thought Gladys Knight until she said 10 grammys which now makes me think Chaka Khan.
Monster - T-pain
Lion - Rumer Willis

I previously got Alien correct.

Gladys has 10 as well. I'm still sticking with that one.

Michael Carbanaro from the Carbanaro Effect? The magician? Ahhh because he keeps making references to being a magician. Wow that’s pretty good.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom