The Masters Golf Tournament (2 Viewers)

no shirt? thanks that is a very interesting stat.

Lee Trevino once said when Nicklaus entered the players room and stared, you knew you were there for 2nd place. Does Tiger
still have it?

With the early start tomorrow, and potential weather impact, I think the winner ends up around -8 or -9, so this is still a wide open tournament.

Lee Trevino once said when Nicklaus entered the players room and stared, you knew you were there for 2nd place. Does Tiger
still have it?
i hope so. normally, i wouldn’t care, but i love golf and feel sorry for tiger. it isn’t just because i love him as a golfer and athlete, but i have never thought his personal life was anyone’s business.

it’s sucks that famous people are assumed to be able to accept the attention and fame because of what they do better, but why should people be punished only because they dominate others in a sport, acting, etc. ?

to be awesome =/= wanting fame. some just have a drive to excel in everything, and to me, i see that in tiger. how much money or not, we don’t belong in his personal business. he isn’t a socialite only looking for fame. i think society forked him up more than his own doing.

With the early start tomorrow, and potential weather impact, I think the winner ends up around -8 or -9, so this is still a wide open tournament.
I don't think the bad weather is coming in til afternoon. That's an awfully high winning score...that'd mean Molinari would have to shoot 76 and Tiger and Finau 74s.

Winning score I think will be at least where Molinari is now, and Molinari has that demeanor that makes him seem like he could run away with it.

...But has Molinari ever played with Tiger before in the last round of a major? That's a different atmosphere. Interestingly, Tiger only made the last group because of the tee times being moved up.

I read Bills first three posts, and all I can say is that I won’t be asking you for lottery numbers anytime soon. Sorry fella!

Amazingly Tiger has never come from behind to win a major.
I would like to see Tiger get that #15 monkey off of his back. But it ain't happening.
Frankly Molinari is playing far too well to let Tiger take this one. I personally believe that Finau will stay hot and give Molinari a run for his money.
Don't forget that Molinari has only one bogey all week! 14 birdies and one bogey! That is phenomenal!
I'm seeing the green jacket going to Francesco.
Sorry Tiger fans, but Eldrick probably finishes T-3. :(

I read Bills first three posts, and all I can say is that I won’t be asking you for lottery numbers anytime soon. Sorry fella!
I would like to see Tiger get that #15 monkey off of his back. But it ain't happening.
Frankly Molinari is playing far too well to let Tiger take this one. I personally believe that Finau will stay hot and give Molinari a run for his money.
Don't forget that Molinari has only one bogey all week! 14 birdies and one bogey! That is phenomenal!
I'm seeing the green jacket going to Francesco.
Sorry Tiger fans, but Eldrick probably finishes T-3. :(
bill..sigh. save at least some hope for the tiger!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom