The Masters Golf Tournament (2 Viewers)

Perhaps, I don't think He's going to catch Nicklaus at 18 major wins though
I think he can. Just because Nicklaus didn’t win a major past 46 doesn’t mean Tiger can’t.

Tom Watson lost in a playoff in the open at aged 59. Anything is possible.

It's been long enough, even despite all his money and past success, he can almost be been as the underdog.

I hoped for a long time that Tiger could get back to winning a major, but I truly never thought it would happen again. I’m amazed that he was able to do it. It’s great for golf to have Tiger all the way back and the masses will be following the game once again. I hope he can continue to compete for another decade at least.

One of the best comebacks in sports history, never thought I’d see this again.

That was exciting........made me cry ?

In 97 Tiger’s dad was giving Tiger a big bear hug. Now Tiger is giving his own son a big bear hug.

What a Masters, incredibly fun to watch!

I’m glad I sat down to watch. Very happy to see Tiger win another one. 5 masters and one to go to tie Jack with 6. I’d be more surprised if he didn’t get 6 than I would if he didn’t.

Tiger makes the game fun to watch

I hoped for a long time that Tiger could get back to winning a major, but I truly never thought it would happen again. I’m amazed that he was able to do it. It’s great for golf to have Tiger all the way back and the masses will be following the game once again. I hope he can continue to compete for another decade at least.
Golf hasn’t been the same without Tiger at the top, I hope this win puts him back on top for a while now.

I’m not a huge fan of him off the course but he’s a sporting hero of mine.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom