The Matrix 4 (1 Viewer)

I've posted this before I didn't see the original when it first came out, by the time I did see it I had seen bullet time parodied to death

I liked the movie but I'm positive i would have liked it more if I saw it in a theater

In the 2nd one I loved the highway chase, loved looking at Monica Belluci and the end scene with the architect

I've seen the 3rd one 2 or 3 times and honestly don't remember a thing about it

The 4th one I thought was too cute, too meta, too wink wink

It also had that thing where a bad movie makes reference to what would have been a much better movie

That scene when they talked about the end of the war and the truce with the machines and how some were very much for and some were very much against the truce. That would have been more interesting to me than what we got

I've posted this before I didn't see the original when it first came out, by the time I did see it I had seen bullet time parodied to death

I liked the movie but I'm positive i would have liked it more if I saw it in a theater

In the 2nd one I loved the highway chase, loved looking at Monica Belluci and the end scene with the architect

I've seen the 3rd one 2 or 3 times and honestly don't remember a thing about it

The 4th one I thought was too cute, too meta, too wink wink

It also had that thing where a bad movie makes reference to what would have been a much better movie

That scene when they talked about the end of the war and the truce with the machines and how some were very much for and some were very much against the truce. That would have been more interesting to me than what we got
The first was easily my favorite. 2 was a fun flick. There were some awesome scenes, but the story was just eh. The rest has been pretty forgettable. Not terrible, just meh.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom