The Matrix 4 (2 Viewers)

I can't wait to see the level of "woke" in the movie. It should be off the charts.

h68DF5E2D

so, i am not opposed to the idea of a new Matrix movie but i don't really need another one...I don't really have any expectations for it either way

my thoughts on the trilogy are that the first movie was so good that almost anything after it was going to be a letdown

i certainly don't think that 2 & 3 are great movies but i don't hate them either...there were some parts of those movies that were pretty useless but there were also some pretty awesome parts...the car chase in Reloaded was a lot of fun and the fight scenes were mostly good....and i liked the Merovingian character as well...

i will go see it and none of yous can stop me

there is already a back story

also, the Animatrix was really cool, even though i don't particularly like the anime art style that was used for a lot of it

so, i am not opposed to the idea of a new Matrix movie but i don't really need another one...I don't really have any expectations for it either way

my thoughts on the trilogy are that the first movie was so good that almost anything after it was going to be a letdown

i certainly don't think that 2 & 3 are great movies but i don't hate them either...there were some parts of those movies that were pretty useless but there were also some pretty awesome parts...the car chase in Reloaded was a lot of fun and the fight scenes were mostly good....and i liked the Merovingian character as well...

i will go see it and none of yous can stop me

also, the Animatrix was really cool, even though i don't particularly like the anime art style that was used for a lot of it

Every time i saw him i kept thinking Dieter and "dis is the time on Sprokets when we dance".

he wakes up from some bad weed and and it was all a bad dream now he has to get in a telephone booth and save the world?

I know I'm going to get a ton of downvotes for saying this, but this whole debate just reminds me of how supremely overrated CFA has become. Don't get me wroong, I like their food. Quite a bit, actually. However, I don't feel they are the be-all-end-all for fast food chicken.

Now, this feeling might be tied to accessibility. There are two CFAs within less than 3 miles of where I live. The nearest Popeyes is over 20 miles away and not in a good part of town. I only get my Popeye's fix when I go back to visit NOLA. Meanwhile, I can get CFA anytime I please. That said, the last few times I ate there, I was a little disappointed.

Attachments

• 82177243-52AF-450C-BB5E-2852F2CADDED.jpeg
    82177243-52AF-450C-BB5E-2852F2CADDED.jpeg
    112.7 KB · Views: 6
There is one good Matrix movie.

After this, there will still be one good Matrix movie.

I thought Reloaded was pretty good if you are willing to overlook the Agent Smith "mindhack" and the Neo "real world hack" plot devices

In this context Revolutions wasn't that bad either

Hopefully Agent Smith in this one will be Will Smith, and Neo will be trying to keep him from infecting anymore Disney movies.

That, or keep his son from making movies.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom