the Mayan calendar (1 Viewer)

It just means we will all be dead. That's easy enough to figure out. :shrug:

i'll tell you what it means....that on Dec 13 2012, we could sell the Earth and she would have NO miles on her.

Other than that, status quo...

It means the Mayans couldn't count higher than 2012.

It may happen that one day a prediction of the end of the world will come true. But who will be around for the "I told you so"? :shrug:

Sounds like some environmentalist, hippy, 60s feel-good zen happening theory. We are all galactic citizens. Cooooool.

"We are missing these rains in places where the trees have been cut down or burned. Fires begin that nature can no longer extinguish. For the Mayans, trees were intermediaries between the physical and spiritual worlds, and absolutely essential to life. They believed that without the tree man could not survive and that "with the death of the last tree comes the death of the human race." <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p></o:p>
The ancient carved stones and the stars themselves tell us we are on the brink of a new world age. There is no reason not to take a leap of faith into imagining what may be in store. We may trust that it is time for humanity to awaken into a true partnership with each other, with the Earth, and the Cosmos. By accepting this partnership we may claim our birthright and become Galactic Citizens who care for and sustain the planet, thus sustaining ourselves. This is clearly the challenge of our times. Yet, arriving just in time and on schedule is the Winter Solstice dawn on the day we may remember that we are truly Children of the World."

I think Mel Gibson explains it all in a based-on-a-true-story movie coming out soon. Don't miss it!

Is that the one where he plays a family guy who wants to live in peice during war times, but situations force him to fight in the war?

no, I think he's referring to the one where he dresses up like a lady and then electrocutes himself in a bathtub.

Back to the topic, I was watching something the other day discussing ufo's and how many mayan and incan drawing depicted strange looking beings. Its just interesting to think that aliens have been here and had dealings with primitive people.

no, I think he's referring to the one where he dresses up like a lady and then electrocutes himself in a bathtub.

Back to the topic, I was watching something the other day discussing ufo's and how many mayan and incan drawing depicted strange looking beings. Its just interesting to think that aliens have been here and had dealings with primitive people.

Funny, I was just reading about their love for hallucinogens.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom