The media is so sickening (1 Viewer)

BCK30

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
Why is this a must win for the Panthers and not the Saints? Everyone thinks this is a perfect game for the Panthers to get back on track.....I so hope the Saints beat the brakes off this whiny bunch so the media can shut up with their Cam Newton loving selves!!!

ELLIASJWILLIAMS

More than 15K posts served!
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Were no longer a "winning" team in the Media's eyes so this is a time for the Panthers to redeem themselves not the Saints.

We just aren't that team anymore

Taker597

Hall-of-Famer
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Get ready for the worst officiated game all season. NFL is going to do everything to keep them in it. I'm not looking forward to this game, but we need to get back our domefield advantage.

ATL-St.Fan

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
I would not be that opposed to the stars aligning and it end up being a straight up blow out.
Give the fans a something nice to take with them for the work week.
They are due a proper home win ..

CRESS_137

Formerly known as Born_A_Saint
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I don't understand why the media affects some people so much. I just don't really hold a lot of those people's opinions in high regard, so I surely don't care what they think about the Saints.

Try to not watch that garbage. It's engineered to rile you up.

Scott5166

Veteran Starter
Reaction score
Get ready for the worst officiated game all season. NFL is going to do everything to keep them in it. I'm not looking forward to this game, but we need to get back our domefield advantage.
So the game is 2 days away and your already blaming the officials? Sounds about right... smh

insidejob

Respect existence or expect resistance.
Approved Blogger
Reaction score
That's funny, because I think it's a must win for the Saints more than the Panthers.

See? Our own opinions are just as valid and important as these talking heads that got you all riled up to start this thread.

Truth of the matter is though...this is one of the worst starts for a previous season's Super Bowl team in history. They were 15-1 last year and ultimately 17-2. If you can't see why the ESPN's of sports media would be more concerned with the state of the Panthers and the league's reigning MVP than a team coming off back to back 7-9 seasons then I don't know what to tell you.

SaintsFan83

BIG HARSHNESS
Reaction score
This is why OP

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
They arent a winning team either. They made it to the superbowl last year and lost. they were 7-8-1 the year before, They've only had 2 winning seasons since 2010 unless you want to count the 7-8-1 season as one.

Sun Wukong

Worlds Deadliest Fighting Arts Champion and Master
Reaction score
Panthers were in the Super Bowl last year and had high expectations this year that are collapsing a quarter of the way into the season. People's obsession with Cam Newton also draws eyeballs. We've been trending downward for a few seasons now and are no longer a big story or a team with national ratings appeal. This stuff isn't hard to figure out.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Headlines

Top Bottom