The media is so sickening (2 Viewers)

BCK30

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
Why is this a must win for the Panthers and not the Saints? Everyone thinks this is a perfect game for the Panthers to get back on track.....I so hope the Saints beat the brakes off this whiny bunch so the media can shut up with their Cam Newton loving selves!!!

Who-cares-GIF.gif

Were no longer a "winning" team in the Media's eyes so this is a time for the Panthers to redeem themselves not the Saints.

We just aren't that team anymore

Get ready for the worst officiated game all season. NFL is going to do everything to keep them in it. I'm not looking forward to this game, but we need to get back our domefield advantage.

I would not be that opposed to the stars aligning and it end up being a straight up blow out.
Give the fans a something nice to take with them for the work week.
They are due a proper home win ..

I don't understand why the media affects some people so much. I just don't really hold a lot of those people's opinions in high regard, so I surely don't care what they think about the Saints.

Try to not watch that garbage. It's engineered to rile you up.

I haven't looked to the media for insight, entertainment, predictions or enlightenment for a couple of years now.

Get ready for the worst officiated game all season. NFL is going to do everything to keep them in it. I'm not looking forward to this game, but we need to get back our domefield advantage.
So the game is 2 days away and your already blaming the officials? Sounds about right... smh

That's funny, because I think it's a must win for the Saints more than the Panthers.

See? Our own opinions are just as valid and important as these talking heads that got you all riled up to start this thread.

Truth of the matter is though...this is one of the worst starts for a previous season's Super Bowl team in history. They were 15-1 last year and ultimately 17-2. If you can't see why the ESPN's of sports media would be more concerned with the state of the Panthers and the league's reigning MVP than a team coming off back to back 7-9 seasons then I don't know what to tell you.

This is why OP

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They arent a winning team either. They made it to the superbowl last year and lost. they were 7-8-1 the year before, They've only had 2 winning seasons since 2010 unless you want to count the 7-8-1 season as one.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom