The media trips me out!! Espn especially (1 Viewer)

obwhiteo

Proudly wearing my dress!
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Is it crazy to anyone else that i have not heard ONE WORD about Charles Grant getting stabbed in the neck on ESPN... and i watch it 24 hours a day!!! isn't it funny that since it happened during the superbowl weekend that there is NO MENTION of it... if this had happened 2 weeks from now, it would be a media landslide, they would be persicuting Grant to heck and back!!!

ESPN i support you, but man get your priorities in check!!!\ yeah now we know Eli is really a Manning, but a women and baby are dead and one of the highest paid defensive players in the NFL got stabbed in the NECK!!!

I heard a small tidbit when they interviewed Ed Daniels for the Saints #10 pick. They kind of threw it in like small talk.

Besides, who cares when there is plenty to talk about with NE.

Actually, I'm sort of happy they're not jumping on the story with their usual accuracy (HA!). This is allowing time for the true facts to come out before ESPN can start overanalyzing it and putting Grant in a bad light prematurely.

Actually, I'm sort of happy they're not jumping on the story with their usual accuracy (HA!). This is allowing time for the true facts to come out before ESPN can start overanalyzing it and putting Grant in a bad light prematurely.

this is a good point... and u just made me spit my drink out with the "usual accuracy" hahahahahhaah

He's already been released from the hospital and is in good condition. Its not like the guy was in a life-threatening condition. Plus, and you hate to say this, Charles Grant isn't really a "name" player. Maybe amongst us Saints fans he is, but league wide he is just another average to solid defensive end.

If brett favre woulda gotten stabbed

there would have been a media freenzy

helicopters over his house

Grant turn out OK.

There is no news here which is a good thing.

Besides I don't want to go explain to total strangers who the heck is Charles Grant..

Other than Saints fan, no one really cares..

I thought I read somewhere that is was actually a cut from a bottle. Did anyone else hear this?

Like many have said, he's in good condition right now. By the time they found out he was already out of the hospital. Non issue.

Actually glad it's not slathered all over the place, a 60+ Million Dollar man hanging in a beat up, old shack they call a club in Georgia, full of thugs, gangs, and people regularly carrying guns and other weapons..

Any man worth over a million should not be still hanging in hell holes, If you want to hang with your friends, take them out to a fancy upscale club, bar, Restaurant, or a cruise.
Don't go where they hang out in the backwoods

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom