The media will bang the drum that Tampa isn't in their final form yet (1 Viewer)

Saintsphere

1 day I'll add a second Lombardi to my pic. 1 day.
Reaction score
and that's fine.

Here's your reminder we were also without our starting DE, our starting guard, our possible starting outside linebacker, and our third corner/flex safety.

Guess what? We're not in our final form yet either.

Yup. The broadcasters today were Brady apologists but I understand it. It's a big story. The Pats have been the standard of excellence in the NFL for 20 years and Brady was at the helm offensively. This drama brings attention to the league. So, I get it. Just keep giving us the W's.

Brady looked awful today. He missed at least 5 very easy throws. It's exactly what he was doing last year.

The rest of Tampa also looked terrible too, so not all on him - especially Gronk who looks like he is just setting up his next WWE promo.

Starting to think maybe Jameis wasn't the problem. That team is sloppy.

Yeah they started with that talk even before opening kickoff. You gotta start warming up your excuses early.

a guy on NFL radio yesterday said the Bucs would win because they had the better offense last year. The Bucs were 3rd and the Saints were 9th.

However, he failed to mention that they were 7-9 and added a 43 year old qb. They also added Leonard Fournette who was so awesome he couldn’t be traded and cleared waivers, McCoy hasn’t been top-tier since 2013 and Gronk who looked ancient today - in week 1.

The Bucs will win some games this year but this is still largely the inconsistent, undisciplined team that they’ve been for the past 5 seasons.

Arians seems to have sloppy, undisciplined teams. Brady is either going to have to try and inject some New England disciple into the team or he’s going to crack.

My brother made a good point today. He said, the Bucs would have beaten the Jets, Dolphins and maybe even the Bills today playing the exact same game. That’s the difference between the AFC East and the NFC South - no divisional cupcakes.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom