The Middle Name Thread (1 Viewer)

<OBJECT height=355 width=425>
&ampnbsp
<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/GtvKgJTeEYk&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" height="355" width="425"></OBJECT>

----------------------------------

MY NAME IS VICTA!

He is phenominal.

(edit: mine isn't)

Dont all you Catholic peeps have like 20 middle names or something?

Mine is Caligula.

we have our middle names given by parents and a Confirmation name that we choose as part of our Confirmation

middle name = Morris (my first and middle name are that of a tobacco company lol)
Confirmation name = Dominic

francis-----wanna make somethin' of it ?

hulka.bmp

Frederick - Named after one of my grandfathers. It is a very long line that dies with me. I was named after both my grandfathers. I never met Frederick (died before I was born).

I always thought you were a bit of a Nancy.

What's wrong with the name Nancy? My mother is Nancy.

Last edited:
Jason:

From the Greek name &#921;&#945;&#963;&#969;&#957; (Iason), which was derived from Greek &#953;&#945;&#963;&#952;&#945;&#953; (iasthai) "to heal". Jason was the leader of the Argonauts in Greek legend. He went in search of the Golden Fleece in order to win back his kingdom from his uncle Pelias. During his journeys he married the sorceress Medea, who helped him gain the fleece and kill his uncle, but who later turned against him when he fell in love with another woman. This name also appears in Acts in the New Testament.

My last name is Hearted, so my parents gave me the middle name Hoof. Funny parents I have.

Maximus

So, I'm Paul Maximus Thelonius, III - el Conquistador :hihi:

No.

Really, my middle name is Paul, after Paul the apostle.

Post your middle name.

Some people are reluctant to reveal their middle name.

Mine is very unique. It comes from my maternal grandfather. It's Wolfe. I have caught my share of smack talk over it. My grandfather, Franklin Wolfe, was Slovakian.

So....what's your middle name and why was it given to you?

wolf with an "e" huh?

We just might be related....wolfe is my grandmother's maiden name. :9:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom