The MNF crew are the worse (1 Viewer)

It looked to me like they removed the TV monitor from the back of Boogers crane and replaced it with plexiglass. Which makes sense because even though Booger does have a 40 lb. melon head it doesn't block as much of the field as that 55 inch TV does. Good move ESPN :9:

This is so true. He screams things like "look at his speed!" on like 4 yard runs. And he was SO hyped about Luke K's ability to diagnose play-calls. He was even freaking out about it during the replay of a 20+ yard Mark Ingram run.

And then Witten is constantly leaving like 15 seconds of dead air. There were times when I wasn't convinced that Witten was even still in the booth.

Why did they keep replaying Luke Kuechly's mic'd up audio and acting like he was saying these amazing and profound things? They would say something about him being so smart and he can diagnose any play and he is just so dreamy then they would say something like "listen to this, it's unbelievable!" Then Kuechly said "Let's get a stop one time!" and later "Good job!"

Uhhh.....:unsure:

Witton emotes his sadness from having an overhyped QB that cannot seize a victory that has been line up.... looking at your Tony!!!

Omg you never lied. Burger McFarland is annoying as hell. Where did they find him at. He seems to know everything. I had to cut the volume off cause he gt on my last freaking nerve. Thats the worse crew by far. Gruden need to come back Quick and Hurry!! MNF ratings got to hve came down since this crew. Why would they put fans through that mess. I rather an all woman cast espicially Josina Anderson...??

Last edited:
Why did they keep replaying Luke Kuechly's mic'd up audio and acting like he was saying these amazing and profound things? They would say something about him being so smart and he can diagnose any play and he is just so dreamy then they would say something like "listen to this, it's unbelievable!" Then Kuechly said "Let's get a stop one time!" and later "Good job!"

Uhhh.....:unsure:

I was cracking up over this. Turns out, he really doesn't say much of any importance apparently. :ROFLMAO:

You would think only one defense was playing well tonight.

They talk over one another, the sideline "reporters" are a joke, and they really add nothing to the broadcast. ESPN has clearly been cutting costs across the board.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom