The "Mocking" Mock Draft (1 Viewer)

7th round - Fred Flinstone

The man has pushed a car around his whole life, he can definitely move the pile. Thats a steal in the 7th. His agent, Mr Rumble, is somewhat difficult to work with, but I think Loomis can work it out.

I can't believe what i'm reading all of these draft experts and no one I mean no one mentions Peter Patrelli he is a 5 tool player that can do it all, he can even adapt to what the Defense is doing and use their scheme against them, we should seriously look into this guy maybe a 5th or 6th round pick, but he could be the heir apparent to Drew!!!

I'm thinking undrafted free agents now:

Apache Chief - WR - master of the 'end zone fade route'

I'd like to see us hire grey Hulk as the new DC. He's super smart and would command the respect of the players.

corey_grey.jpg

Why not actually get the Predator to play in place of MCKenzie until he is re-ready to go?

When McKenzie returns Payton will be free to sub the Predator in for Jason David every third TD given up.

Ok, I'm going to say it:

Parker's overrated. Let's see, he's a guy who never works at his craft, doesn't have great size, has many external commitments and angsts to all hell. He's a physically talented player, but that doesn't excuse his lack of intangibles. If we take him with the #10, we'll be reaching, especially when WR Reed Richards is probably going to be avaliable there.

Also, small school guy to keep an eye on:

Jaime Reyes (Blue Beetle III), FS: The guy has an alien sentient computer attached to his spine, how's that for diagnosing plays. He's a bit on the short side (5'9", 160 lbs), but he's tough, physical, and has a good family support system and a good head on his shoulders.

Ah, but Peter is one of the best trash talkers around and continues to back it up and come out on top in the end.

Another great defensive playmaker would be Wolverine's former college teammate FS Deadpool. He has the great hard hitting abilities and is tougher than a $2 steak. He can the run and pass very well and is a bit of a trash talker like Peter Parker.

I would love to see Army SS Snake Eyes in Black and Gold. His nicknames of the Silent Master and Silent Assassin says hit all. He can cut down any player on the field; he attacks the ball. He's a harder hitter and just the best at what he does. Always around the ball he makes smart decisions and could be a real upgrade to he defensive backfield.

He also played some WR and RB in college where he should some top line speed and some real fancy moves so he could probably play either side of the ball.

Ok, I'm going to say it:

Parker's overrated. Let's see, he's a guy who never works at his craft, doesn't have great size, has many external commitments and angsts to all hell. He's a physically talented player, but that doesn't excuse his lack of intangibles. If we take him with the #10, we'll be reaching, especially when WR Reed Richards is probably going to be avaliable there.

Richards does have great range but he hesitates. He tends to overanalyze situations and doesn’t act on is instincts. Sometimes it seems like he’s playing scared – more worried about making a mistake than making a play. He’s too risky to use a first round pick.

I like Spidey at ten, but i think in the second we could still get the Russian Colossus. Hes a great DE, really busts through the line and doesnt mind the cold, so that every year they seem to want to keep scheduling us at Chicago for the last game of the year, he wont be affected.

I think someone that might be the steal of the draft, is multiple man in the third. I mean, you cant get penalyzed for to many men on the field if they all started as the same guy, right? What hey lacks in physical ability, he makes up by seeming to be around the ball.

Of course, Nightcrawler could teleport into the endzone after a handoff, but that might be against the rules...

I'd like to have Banshee and his daughter Siryn as our 12th man... they'd do a great job with crowd noise on those all-important 3rd downs.

I think the Saints should draft Reed Richards QB with their pick.

Reed can strech back to avoid the rush and the strech 100 yards with his arm to score. May be an unstopable play.

Saints win 160-?

If Paytons play calling doesn't tighten up next year, I think we should interview Professor X. With Payton gone we will finally get rid of Gibbs, so that will make way for Magnetos 3-4 aggressive defensive scheme.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom