The "Mocking" Mock Draft (1 Viewer)

Am I the only one that thinks Bill Belichek could lead the "Legion of Doom" far more effectively than Lex Luthor?

Wait a minute......when has anyone ever seen Belichek and Luthor at the same time...........:scratch: Is it possible that maybe??????

Belichek would definitely lead the Legion of Doom in a much more sinister and successful way, but he gets paid better to coach the Patriots.

How would Thor fall to the 7th round? You're telling me you can think of 200 + better prospects than the Norse God of Thunder?

Though it might be fun to set up an entire mock draft based entirely on fictional characters.

Last edited:
How would Thor fall to the 7th round? You're telling me you can think of 200 + better prospects than the Norse God of Thunder?

Though it might be fun to set up an entire mock draft based entirely on fictional characters.

Could we use villains too? Could you imagine the tackling ability of Doc Ock?

Could we use villains too? Could you imagine the tackling ability of Doc Ock?

I would say any fictional character is game. 250 spots to fill. Neo, Spiderman, Doc Ock, God. I would think all could enter the fantasy draft.

How 'bout a couple small-school prospects?

Cthulhu. Height-varies Weight-varies. Defensive Tackle. Miskatonic University
An interesting prospect who has battled narcolepsy his entire collegiate career but when awake can be a mind-bendingly disruptive force in the interior. Plays without a helmet and often causes false-start penalties by twitching his facial tentacles at the center. Has a tendency to draw unsportsmanlike conduct penalties due to a prediliction for eating opposing ballcarriers.

Franklin Richards Height-4' 8" Weight- 100lbs. Running Back Xavier's School for Gifted Youngsters (Massachusetts Campus)
Don't let his size fool you, this pint-sized powerhouse is/can be/will be/was one of the most powerful beings in existence, capable of astounding mental feats. At tailback, behind a large offensive line, he can easily be 'lost' by opposing defenses until they see him appear in the endzone, almost as if by magic. Powerful psionics allow him to neutralize or counter almost any defender trying to stop him. May be too young to enter the draft, depending on which timeline you happen to be in.

Last edited:
How 'bout a couple small-school prospects?

DT- Cthulhu. Height-varies Weight-varies.
An interesting prospect who has battled narcolepsy his entire collegiate career but when awake can be a mind-bendingly disruptive force in the interior. Plays without a helmet and often causes false-start penalties by twitching his facial tentacles at the center. Has a tendency to draw unsportsmanlike conduct penalties due to a prediliction for eating opposing ballcarriers.

Nice, but I thought we said FICTIONAL characters

Throwing Mjolnir to stop opposing ball carriers might be against the rules, but he would make a spectacular light show after goalline stand

"I say thee NAY!"

I say get Hank Pym back as Giant Man/Goliath and move him to defensive back... he'd make a great centerfielder as a safety.

and don't forget that Juggernaut can do a flat footed back flip, amazing for his size... wait, maybe that was somebody else

Does Mike Ditka count as a Super Hero?:scratch:

(that is SNL Ditka, not Saints HC)

I want the Juggernaut....the guy is a beast. I know he's got some off the field issues, but he is simply unblockable. I see him easily gettin 15 sacks a season.

Who was the gal in the X-Men 3 movie who could run through walls and other stuff? That's who we need at running back....unstoppable!

This is the dumbest thing I have ever read. Taking "The Beast" with our 2nd round pick is a huge reach IMO. Depending on whose on the board. I think we should take BPA with our 2nd rounder which could land us with Jack Bauer. He would be a very servicable utilitily player. He can do so much with so little time which makes him a very servicable quarterback and he has the stamina to carry the rock 25 times if need be.

I think we are getting pretty good value with the later rounds though.

Who was the gal in the X-Men 3 movie who could run through walls and other stuff? That's who we need at running back....unstoppable!

That would be Kitty Pryde... you could accomplish roughly the same thing with the Vision, but there might be a league rule against using synthanzoids/androids.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom