The "Mocking" Mock Draft (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
As we speculate, this is how I think the draft should go

1) <V:p</V:pSpiderman (Peter Parker) - Height 5'10" Weight 167 lbs. Cornerback
This guy is amazing. He is a real ball hawk, a true shut down corner. Despite his small size, he is incredibly strong and can easily knock the biggest receiver out of their route. He has an uncanny ability to detect the ball in the air without seeing it. There is no need for him to “peek into the backfield” to know what the quarterback is doing. He’s the perfect man-to-man corner. If the ball is anywhere in the area, it’s his; he doesn’t drop balls. He will be able to start immediately.

2) The Beast (Hank McCoy) - Height 5'11" Weight 402 lbs. Middle Linebacker
Hank possesses superhuman strength, agility, endurance, and speed; he’s a beast. He has incredible upper body strength and is a sure tackler. When he gets his hands on a ball carrier he brings him down. While he has often been criticized for his unorthodox running style (on all fours) he has great range and will not be beaten to the corner. He is extremely intelligent, having earned his Ph. D. in Biochemistry, and is a student of the game. This is the kind of player that fits well into a Sean Payton locker room.

3) The Flash (Wally West) – Height 6’0’’ Weight 190 lbs. Wide Receiver
While many think that the Saints still need more help on defense, at the third round this guy would be an absolute steal. He would be the deep threat that the Saints have been looking for and would be the perfect complement to Colston. At his workout he ran the 40 in 0.001 and runs very precise routes.

4) The Thing (Benjamin Grim) – Height 6’0” Weight 500 lbs. Guard
Ben is a “blue collar” player and is the ultimate tough guy. He’s a throwback both on and off the field. He works hard and plays even harder. With his low center of gravity and toughness he rarely looses a battle in the trenches. His weight prevents him from ever being pushed around; despite his size Ben is still very agile. He can neutralize the best defensive tackles and is athletic enough to pull and be a lead blocker.

5) Daredevil (Matthew Murdock) – Height 6’0” Weight 200 lbs. Free Safety
Murdock would go much higher in the draft if it were not for the fact that he is blind. However, being “visually challenged” did not stop him from starting all four years in college. His coaches say he has an uncanny ability to know exactly what the offense is doing, “it’s like he can hear the play as it is being called.” He is a bargain in the fifth round.

6) Juggernaut (Cain Marko) – Height 6’10” Weight 900 lbs. Defensive Tackle
Cain’s checkered past and questionable off field decisions have made many scouts shy away from him despite his incredible talent. Had it not been for several scrapes with the law, he would easily be a second rounder. Simply put, he is unstoppable and he cannot be blocked. While he is a little slow off the line, he makes up for it in sheer strength.

7) Thor (Thor Odinson) – Height 6’6” Weight 640lbs Outside Linebacker
Thor has incredible physical gifts and a huge upside. His skills are raw and he often finds himself out of position, but with his physical ability he can close quickly and makes up for mistakes. In high school he had developed a reputation for being uncoachable, however after being benched in his freshman year he has learned to value instruction.

Of course this could change if we pick up The Hulk or Human Torch in Free Agency.

Last edited:
best mock I have seen for several years..... probably as accurate as the rest too.

I don't know about taking a CB in the first round. As many here have said, they take a year or two. Maybe Peter is an exception to the rule, I sure hope he is.

It's really sad...but when I have nothing to do at work, I make up rugby and NFL teams out of superheroes...(point and laugh)

Great write-up though!

"And the Miami Dolphins with the first overall pick take...Clark Kent, out of the University of Smallville..."

Kent - 6'4", 230lb's.

While Kent doesn't really have a position per se, being regarded as a throwback to players like Sammy Baugh and Chuck Bednarick, he represents superb value for the 'Fins at #1. Kent has played in college as a quarterback, centre, guard, tackle, running back, full back, wide receiver, tight end, slot receiver, punter, long snapper, defensive end, defensive tackle, middle linebacker, weakside linebacker, strongside linebacker, free safety, strong safetey and corner, as well as returning kicks and playing on coverage teams...earning him the nickname of "Superman" for playing every position better than everyone else. The only spot Kent hasn't played is kicker, saying kicker's are wimps...

oh yeah, and we should see if we can pick up Cyclops as a UDFA...he's one player for whom "peeking into the backfield" wouldn't be a problem...though he might get alot of flags for roughing the passer...

How can you not pick up the best SS in the draft.......... Wolverine? He never gets hurt! I saw him play some college ball, and on one particular play he was blindsided by 3opposing players which broke both his legs, arms, neck & back. Before the trainer got out there, he was back on his feet ready to go. One drawback is that he has the tendancy to impale receivers going over the middle.........literally!

How can you not pick up the best SS in the draft.......... Wolverine? He never gets hurt! I saw him play some college ball, and on one particular play he was blindsided by 3opposing players which broke both his legs, arms, neck & back. Before the trainer got out there, he was back on his feet ready to go. One drawback is that he has the tendancy to impale receivers going over the middle.........literally!

unnecessary roughness?

he could play some running back too! I bet he'd be shifty as hell and hard to bring down...plus he'd have a "stiff arm" to die for...s****** s******

that wasn't profanity in the above post, it was a synonym for laugh that I now realize has derogatory overtones...

my apologies

Sadly, we still might not beat the Pats.

yeah, they have Captain America...;)

Am I the only one that thinks Bill Belichek could lead the "Legion of Doom" far more effectively than Lex Luthor?

Wait a minute......when has anyone ever seen Belichek and Luthor at the same time...........:scratch: Is it possible that maybe??????

A blind Daredevil could still beat the crap out of Jason David as a corner.........

He would probably go early in the 2nd round to Oakland. Besides, I don't think he is a Payton player, he's been known to be a problem in the locker room.

Hmm I think The Thing could be moved to Offensive Tackle or Defensive End. He's fast enough for it.

Oh and Thor is a hybrid player. He may be listed as an OLB, but he can clearly play Defensive End like The Thing. Maybe we put him as a DE and move Grant to DT? Then we can switch between the 4-3 and 3-4 on the fly.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom